• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonuses Offerred for Incentive Trips..

In summary, the requirements for qualifying for an incentive trip bonus vary depending on the specific trip and company policies. The details of the incentive trip bonus package also vary based on the trip and company. Many companies allow consultants to bring a guest on the incentive trip, but there may be additional fees or requirements for doing so. In most cases, the incentive trip bonus covers the majority of the costs associated with the trip, but there may be some additional expenses that are not included. If you are unable to attend the incentive trip, you may forfeit the bonus, but some companies may offer alternative rewards or bonuses. It is important to check with your team leader or company policies for specific guidelines and requirements.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I know last winter in Jan/Feb there was a period of time where there was an incentive for double points on the trips...

Do any of you recall if they offer anything like that again..or if they have in years past? I can't remember if they did last year...

There was one year where you got some bonus points in December for the FOLLOWING year's trip. Haven't seen that in a few years, though. And since they're giving PC $$ in Dec, I doubt we'll see it again this year.

Thanks DeB

One year we got bonus points in October too....actually, it seems to me that there is usually some opportunity during the year to get extra points. In May this year we had that opportunity as part of the recruiting incentive too.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I can definitely help answer your question. In the past, there have been incentives for double points on trips during the winter months. However, I am not aware of any current or upcoming promotions for double points on trips. I recommend keeping an eye on the consultant newsletter and the Incentives and Rewards page on the Pampered Chef website for any updates on future promotions. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What are the requirements to qualify for an incentive trip bonus?

The requirements for qualifying for an incentive trip bonus vary depending on the specific trip and company policies. Typically, consultants must meet certain sales goals or recruiting goals to be eligible for the bonus. It is important to check with your team leader or company policies for specific requirements.

What is included in the incentive trip bonus package?

The details of the incentive trip bonus package also vary based on the trip and company. However, most packages include airfare, accommodations, meals, and some activities or excursions. Some packages may also include additional perks such as spa treatments or gift cards. Again, it is best to check with your team leader or company policies for specific details.

Can I bring a guest on the incentive trip?

Many companies allow consultants to bring a guest on the incentive trip, but there may be additional fees or requirements for doing so. Some companies may also limit the number of guests per consultant. It is important to check with your team leader or company policies for guidelines on bringing a guest.

Are there any additional costs associated with the incentive trip?

In most cases, the incentive trip bonus covers the majority of the costs associated with the trip. However, there may be some additional expenses that are not included, such as souvenirs or optional activities. It is important to review the details of the bonus package to determine if any additional costs may apply.

What happens if I am unable to attend the incentive trip?

If you are unable to attend the incentive trip, you may forfeit the bonus. However, some companies may offer alternative rewards or bonuses for consultants who are unable to attend. It is best to check with your team leader or company policies for specific guidelines in this situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pamperedtara
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies