• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you registered for the trip incentive yet?

In summary, the registration for the trip incentive opened today. People who are going on the trip will have to pay for a hotel night before the cruise.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Registration for the trip incentive opened today

What trip did you register for ? I am going on the Bronze cruise taking my 15 year old daughter . Hubby and my son are going to go on there on little trip
Can't wait have my flight info so far .
They will assign cabins next

I"m on Bronze too! :)
Have to get special arrangements though, cause we plan to fly with my kids through Atlanta where their grandparents will pick them up.

Is anyone doing a buy in? When do they need the $$ for that?

I am not this time but from what I remember last time when you register on line when you fill in the extra guests it should take you to CC # info .
Only myself and my daughter are going this time.

I did get my flight info , but now I guess when registration is over the cabin info will be done , plus a CC # for them to have on file for the cruise

Curious if anyone is flying in the day before or earlier and what extra cost are involved. I know when we went to Toronto last year we spent a day in the airport b/c of clx flights. Would stink to miss the boat b/c of a delay.

I'm flying in on Sunday before the silver level cruise. There was no extra charge for the flight. You will just have to pay for a hotel that night and then get yourself to the port.

I am very excited for you all and wish you all a marvelously fun time! My goal is to be initiating myself with Nashville in October!

My flight is 6 am from Harford ct arriving in Miami at 9. Am ? I want to get on the ship as soon as I can even thought it sails at 4:30 pm
My flight home is not till 9 pm I know that is late but the next one was leaving 1240 I would have to rush off the ship and had a lay over too
So we we will just find stuff to do Dinner , shopping ,

Still waiting for my flight info, but PC usually has Alaskans arrive a day early since we fly for almost 24 hours straight to get there and they usually put us up in a hotel at their cost because of this. At least that's the way they've done it before.
This year I'm requesting a long layover in Atlanta so we can drop my kids off there with their grandparents ;) They said they'd call me back after their lunch break today - that was 3 hours ago...I'm so impatient, but I just want to get this taken care of so I can buy my kids' plane tickets before leaving for Spring Launch ;)

Related to Have you registered for the trip incentive yet?

1. What is "Trip Registration Today"?

"Trip Registration Today" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to register for our exciting trips and vacations with ease.

2. How do I register for a trip using "Trip Registration Today"?

To register for a trip using "Trip Registration Today," simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Trip Registration Today" tab. From there, you can browse our current trip offerings and select the one you would like to register for.

3. Can I register for a trip for someone else using "Trip Registration Today"?

Yes, you can register for a trip for someone else using "Trip Registration Today." When selecting the trip, you will have the option to enter the traveler's information and make the purchase on their behalf.

4. Are there any fees associated with using "Trip Registration Today"?

No, there are no additional fees for using "Trip Registration Today." The cost of the trip will be the same whether you register through this program or through another method.

5. How do I cancel a trip registration made through "Trip Registration Today"?

If you need to cancel your trip registration made through "Trip Registration Today," please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED. Please note that cancellation fees may apply depending on the trip and the timing of your cancellation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies