• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is a Bronze Level Consultant Trip Worth Missing Standardized Testing For?

In summary, Linda earned a trip to a cruise because she submitted her show to the TV station. Her son is going to be out of school for a few days during the trip, but she is hoping to use the trip to spend some time with him.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My consultant just submitted her show to put her over $1250....Woot woot woot!!! I earned Bronze! So excited! But, I'll be taking the visa card :( The trip is right smack in the middle of Standardized Testing and I'd have to pull my son out of school, which I really shouldn't do during testing. He wants to go on a cruise so bad he can't stand it, so I wouldn't dare go with out him and hurt his feelings. I'm planning to use the visa to put towards a vaca this summer, hopefully a cruise.

Congratulations!! What a great Christmas bonus!

WAY TO GO Linda!!! :happyforyou:

Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you!!!

Congrats, Linda!!! I would have taken the card,too -- we don't cruise.

Have fun spending it!

Congrats! We got the Bronze this week too! We'll be cruising- never been :D

Congrats, Lin! I am so proud of you!!!

Congrats ya'll!!!! That is fantastic!!!

Way to go!! I"m so jealous - in a good way :)

Congrats Linda! May your son enjoy whatever cruise he gets on. :)

Congratulations!!!! I've earned it too so if my hubby can get the two days off... we're see you!!!!! WAY TO GO!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I need 1 more recruit to qualify. She's almost there. I sure hope she makes it. I would take it a little hard if it came down to her. :(

:happyforyou:
Congratulations to all incentive earners!! We know you have had to work hard to earn your trip! Enjoy!!:woohoo:

Chef Kearns said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!

I need 1 more recruit to qualify. She's almost there. I sure hope she makes it. I would take it a little hard if it came down to her. :(

That is very hard! My first full year I missed the cruise by 2000 points... had one recruit that didn't qualify ... but it sure spurred me on to make sure I didn't miss again! Sending up prayers for you right now that she makes it!

What is "It's Bronze for Me!"?

"It's Bronze for Me!" is a phrase often used to express satisfaction or contentment with achieving something that is not the highest level of success. It can also refer to a bronze medal or award.

Where did the phrase originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been used in various contexts and can be traced back to at least the late 19th century. It may have originated from sports competitions where bronze medals were given to the third-place finisher.

How is the phrase typically used?

The phrase is often used in a light-hearted or self-deprecating manner to celebrate achieving a lower level of success or recognition. It can also be used sarcastically to express disappointment with not achieving first place.

Is "It's Bronze for Me!" a common saying?

Yes, the phrase is commonly used in casual conversations, social media, and media outlets. It has become a popular phrase to express a sense of pride in one's accomplishments, regardless of whether they are top-tier or not.

Can "It's Bronze for Me!" be used in a serious context?

While the phrase is often used in a lighthearted or humorous manner, it can also be used seriously to acknowledge and celebrate small victories or achievements. It can also be used to show gratitude and contentment with one's current situation or accomplishments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Porchechef