• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can prayer help me earn enough points for Level 3 on my trip rewards program?

In summary, the woman is asking for prayers to earn the level 3 incentive for her family. She has been host coaching and is doing her best to recruit. She is grateful for the level 1 incentive she earned last year. She is positive that God will answer her prayers.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
AAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
I need just under 10000 points to earn level 3. I know this is a weird prayer request but I believe SO strongly in the power of prayer. I want to earn level 3 for my family. They help me in SO many ways. If God will work this out, I will choose the gift card option because I've prayed about this and I know it's what He wants me to choose. My girls babysit, run to the store and PO and everywhere I need them to go and they have their own lives... Kayla's baby is due in Late Feb. so I won't really be able to leave for any amount of time in April anyway and our family plan in our LR is to get a flat screen TV someday to put above where our TV is now which would then enable us to put in gas logs in that spot which would in turn save us a bundle on our heating costs. SO ... not taking the trip this time is totally okay with me because I really want to bless my family for blessing me so greatly. SO.... I am host coaching like crazy, on my face before the Lord to bless each and every show and urge more people to call with orders or bookings etc. If it doesn't happen, then that's okay too but I want it SO badly for my DH and kids... I want to give back to them for helping me so much! SO if you don't mind please whisper some prayers for me to know how to do better on sales and if you have ANY ideas.... post them okay? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Nothing's too big or small for our God. Said a little prayer. You and I both know He heard, and He answers. (The answer isn't always, "Yes," but He always answers.)

Oh... thanks! I know His answer may be no... and that's okay too... I just have to tell you that I NEVER dreamed when I signed up with PC and read through the materials, that I would come anywhere near this level. I actually laughed out loud at the thought of reaching any level! God keeps amazing me at every turn and it would just make deeper believers out of my family that the time I give my business is worth it... God has given me SUCH a boost in self worth with PC ... I just pray He will let me bless them back! THANKS!

I'm the same way. I started more or less to feed my PC habit. ;) This is the second year I've earned the Level 1 incentive. Recruiting is still an issue, but I know it will happen in God's time. As it is, I keep plugging away and refining my technique.

I will pray for you to get the points if it is God's will. Of course, our will is not always His will.

Diane~

I pray that God will use this as an oppotunity to bless your family and to glorify Him!! He can do it for you!

Thanks y'all! I know it's all in God's hands... and I'm cool with that but BOY would I do some major testifying if He makes this happen.... I try to do that anyway but I'd have to get really mouthy then!!!!!!!!!! :) I love to tell others about all the ways He loves me anyway.. .points or not! :)

What are Trip Points?

Trip Points are a reward system for our consultants that can be used to earn free trips and other exciting rewards. You can earn Trip Points by reaching sales goals, sponsoring new consultants, and participating in certain promotions.

How do I redeem my Trip Points?

Once you have accumulated enough Trip Points, you can redeem them for free trips, products, and other rewards. Simply log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the Trip Points tab to see the available rewards and redeem your points.

Can I transfer my Trip Points to another consultant?

No, Trip Points are non-transferable and can only be earned and redeemed by the consultant who earned them.

What is the Prayer Request feature for Trip Points?

The Prayer Request feature allows our consultants to submit prayer requests to our community. For each approved request, you will receive Trip Points as a token of our appreciation for sharing your needs with us.

How can I submit a Prayer Request and earn Trip Points?

To submit a Prayer Request and earn Trip Points, simply log in to your consultant account and click on the Trip Points tab. Then, click on the Prayer Request option and follow the instructions to submit your request. Please note that all requests are subject to approval before Trip Points are awarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
cookie325
Replies
Views
Sheila