• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My Shopping Spree in Chicago! Earned the Trip at SC Level | YAY!!

In summary, Annastasia earned the Shopping Spree for 53 and is excited to go to Chicago to shop. She is also grateful for Sheila, who helped her earn the trip.
kitchendivinity
Gold Member
I Earned the Shopping Spree for 53!!!

YAY!! I am SOOO Excited!! I got the phone call at 7:20 this morning, and thought it was a joke! It was real!! I am going to Chicago!

Now. . .. if my husband can get his leave approved to stay home with our two young kids while I go. . .. PLEASE PRAY it gets approved!!

I can't wait to meet all the other girls that earned the trip too!! I get to SHOP!! In the STATES!! OMGosh .. . So EXCITED! I earned at the SC level! YAY!

PS - Thanks Sheila and Yolanda for all your help and support along the way!!

Wahoo!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

That is amazing that you get to come all the way back to the states for that. Here's praying for your leave - I know how that can be. Congratulations!

I'm so proud of you girl!!! I just posted this over on the Director's forum as well!!!

pickle.gif
banana.gif
woohoo2.gif
pickle.gif
banana.gif

Remember, if he can't get leave to be off that week, drop them off with me when you come through Tokyo! It will be a tight fit in this tiny military house, but we can make it work while you are gone! I'm sure that Ashlyn would have to stay behind for school, but Akiera & Kiera can play together & Connor & Zildjian can keep one another entertained! ;)

WAHOO! Congrats!!

Congrats!!!!! Make sure you pack a book or two for that flight!

Congrats!!!!!!

Congrats I earned at SC too...will be seeing YOU there!!

Guess what, Annastasia ... you might have company on the long flight! One of my hospitality girls here on Tokyo earned the shopping spree too!!! :D

Oh! She's already going to be in Charlotte that weekend. PC is going to save on airfare for her! LOL

Guess you won't have a buddy on the plane after all, but I still hope you enjoy the trip!!!

woohoo, congrats to Annastasia and CK!!!!

Congratulations!

And what a wonderful Director you have to offer to watch your kids while you go!

NooraK said:
Congratulations!

And what a wonderful Director you have to offer to watch your kids while you go!

Military is a completely different animal than I'm sure stateside is ... we are so far away from family that we all kind of become one BIG extended family over here. ;) But thanks for the compliment!

CK, I missed your post earlier ... Congrats to you too! :D

Sheila said:
Military is a completely different animal than I'm sure stateside is ... we are so far away from family that we all kind of become one BIG extended family over here. ;)

This is SO true!!

But. . . on a side note. . . Sheila is an awesome director! I am glad I am part of her team!

The LEAVE is APPROVED! WAHOO!!! I am excited and dancing around on cloud 9!! Until I realize this means I am going to be in a plane for 18 hours and 42 minutes! OUCH!Oh well, It is going to be such a blast!!

kitchendivinity said:
The LEAVE is APPROVED! WAHOO!!!

I am excited and dancing around on cloud 9!! Until I realize this means I am going to be in a plane for 18 hours and 42 minutes! OUCH!

Oh well, It is going to be such a blast!!

Have fun! Just reading this gave me goose bumps!

kitchendivinity said:
This is SO true!!

But. . . on a side note. . . Sheila is an awesome director! I am glad I am part of her team!

hearts.gif
Awe!
hearts.gif
I feel so LOVED! :D

Of course I'm thankful to have such a go-getter on my team who knows how to set goals and achieve them! :D

Can't wait to see you promote to Director!!!

kitchendivinity said:
The LEAVE is APPROVED! WAHOO!!!

I am excited and dancing around on cloud 9!! Until I realize this means I am going to be in a plane for 18 hours and 42 minutes! OUCH!

Oh well, It is going to be such a blast!!

woohoo2.gif
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad fate and a great command were both on your side on that one!!!

wadesgirl said:
Have fun! Just reading this gave me goose bumps!

Me too! :D

I cannot wait to meet you guys in Chicago. I got the call too! We are a military family too and just moved last week. We will be possibly moving into our house the day that I am to leave for Chicago. Hope my husband will be ok with the two little ones and moving ;) but I cannot wait to enjoy the shopping :)

Congrats hcjeep!!!

1. What is "I Got the Call..." all about?

"I Got the Call..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef to recognize and reward our consultants for their hard work and dedication. It celebrates their achievements and milestones within the company.

2. How do I qualify for "I Got the Call..."?

Consultants can qualify for "I Got the Call..." by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on the consultant's rank and current incentives.

3. What do I receive if I get the call?

If you receive the call, you will be personally congratulated by our CEO and receive a special gift from Pampered Chef. You will also be recognized on our website and social media platforms as a top performer.

4. Can I nominate someone for "I Got the Call..."?

Yes, you can nominate another consultant for "I Got the Call..." by submitting their name and achievement to your team leader or through our online nomination form. We love celebrating our consultants' success together!

5. How often does "I Got the Call..." happen?

"I Got the Call..." happens on a monthly basis. However, the criteria for qualification may change each month, so it's important to stay up-to-date on our current incentives and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
PampMomof3