• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Excited to Earn My First Trip with $1500 and Inspirational Support!

G
Gagescorpages
I am SO VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
As of yesterday, I needed $1500.
I had about $300 in online orders and my show last night was $1289 !!
Woohooooo!
It'smy first time earning a trip and I am SO happy!!

Just wanted to share! :D You are all SO inspiring and I THANK YOU all for keeping me motivated :)

So who else is at the Coronado Springs with me??

Way to go Sue!!!!! :party:

Yeah, Susan!!! Way to go on getting your first trip!!! That is so exciting. You are going to LOVE it.

I'm HOPING to be at Coronado Springs with you. It depends if my consultant who has $411 left to qualify is able to do it (NO shows at all on the calendar and she's been very slow out of the gate). If that happens, I only have about $500 to go personally and I'm hoping more online orders come through. I've been averaging two a day! I do still have a couple people doing catalog shows and trying to get orders. I am HOPING!

Congrats to you!!!!!:):):)

YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at Coronado Springs with my husband and two little boys under the age of two (22 months and 1 month!) :) I will look forward to meeting you!!!

<3 Darcy

Congrats! See you in Orlando!

pamperedbecky said:
I'm HOPING to be at Coronado Springs with you. It depends if my consultant who has $411 left to qualify is able to do it (NO shows at all on the calendar and she's been very slow out of the gate). If that happens, I only have about $500 to go personally and I'm hoping more online orders come through. I've been averaging two a day! I do still have a couple people doing catalog shows and trying to get orders. I am HOPING!

You can do it, Becky!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations. I earned it for the first time this year too and will be at the Coronado too!

WHAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Sue!
Can't wait to see you there!!!

YAY!!! Sue I'm so happy for you!!! That is so awesome!!

I have one girl I need to qualify. I'm about 2000 points short right now. I am planning an After-Christmas sale to help boost it. I will be pushing the knife block, the cookware, and the Deep Covered Baker. Bonuses for purchasing those things. I don't want to have to depend on her. She's not staying in touch with me!!

Congratulations Sue!! I'll be at Coronado as well! See you there!!!:D

:party::party:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:party::party:

1. How did you earn your first trip with $1500?

I earned my first trip with $1500 by achieving a combination of $300 in online orders and a $1289 show last night. This total amount met the requirement for the trip and I am very excited about it!

2. What was your reaction when you found out you had earned the trip?

I was extremely excited and happy when I found out that I had earned the trip. It was my first time achieving this goal and I felt very accomplished and motivated to continue working hard.

3. How did you stay motivated to reach your goal of earning the trip?

I stayed motivated by keeping a positive attitude and surrounding myself with inspiring and supportive individuals. I also set small goals for myself along the way and celebrated each milestone achieved.

4. Can you tell us more about the trip you will be taking?

The trip will be to the Coronado Springs resort and I am very excited to attend. I am looking forward to taking part in all the activities and enjoying some well-deserved relaxation time.

5. Do you have any advice for others who are working towards earning their first trip?

My advice would be to stay focused and determined, set attainable goals, and surround yourself with a supportive community. Remember to celebrate each milestone and keep a positive attitude throughout the journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef