• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories

In summary, the conversation revolves around the speaker's goal of earning Excellence awards in sales and recruiting. They have already earned it in one category last year, but are now striving to earn it in two categories for the first time. They currently have 10 qualified recruits, but need 15 to reach their goal. Three more recruits are expected to qualify soon, while two others may not qualify at all. The speaker also shares their personal sales goal of $100,000, which they have achieved. Despite facing challenges with recruiting and relying on others, the speaker is determined to reach their goals and is motivated by the support and encouragement of others in the conversation.
I earned Excellence awards in sales sometime last year, but I have been working hard to earn it in 2 categories for the first time. For recruiting you need 15 qualified. As of yesterday I had 10 BUT 3 more should have qualified tonight:happyforyou: and 2 probably won't ever qualify, 1 is new but off to a slow start BUT I have 2 more that are VERY close. 1 needs $574 and she has a show on Saturday, but it is her ONLY show in March. The other only needs $163 but she doesn't have ANY May shows.
I am so close, I know I can get there, BUT I hate earning incentives that rely on someone else holding and submitting their shows.
Help Cheer me on!

We have until the end of May this year. I hope you earn it. I have 1 more to earn it in recruiting for the first time.

You can do it!!!! I recruited and qualifed 5 in a month before

Go ladies go! You can do it!

You can totally do it! I have earned it already but to reach a personal goal of mine, I need 3 more to qualify (all recruited....just need to do the sales!) so we're in the same boat!

WOW you all are inspiring! Congratulations to all and Chantelle...you go Girl!!

You can do it girl!!! :D

I'm cheering you on! You can do it!!!! :)

I just earned Excellence in Recruiting! It was a goal of mine this year! Now if I can just promote another director!

wahoooo!!!! congrats!!

Way to go Wendy! Congratulations!!!!

FABULOUS!!! :happyforyou:

You GO, Wendy!!! Congratulations!!!

Yay!! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Kudos to you!

Well I am going to end up needing the extra month for recruits :( Is it bad I didn't push them after HO gave us the extra month so that they can qualify next month and count for 2012 and 2013??? BUT I did hit my personal goal of over $100,000 in sales during the Excellence Awards. (I didn't even earn it last year) I finished at 100,666.66!!!!!! I know we had 13 months but still :)

WOW that's awesome!!! $100k!! way to go!

WOW Fantastic! And not bad that you didn't push them either.. I am doing the same thing!

What is "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories"?

"Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" is a book that follows the story of a young person's pursuit of excellence and their journey towards earning two prestigious awards.

Who is the author of "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories"?

The author of "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" is not yet known as the book has not been published.

What awards does the main character in "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" strive to achieve?

The main character in "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" strives to earn two excellence awards, though the specific awards have not been revealed.

Is "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" based on a true story?

As the book has not yet been published, it is not known if it is based on a true story or not.

When will "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" be published?

The publication date for "Help Cheer me On: A Journey to Earn Excellence Awards in 2 Categories" has not been announced yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedK