• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Officially Earning Excellence Awards in Personal Sales - 2010-2011 Year

In summary, "aLittle Horn Toot..." is a kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef that removes the core of fruits and vegetables quickly and easily. It features a sharp stainless steel blade and can be used on a variety of produce, including apples, pears, bell peppers, zucchini, and pineapples. It is dishwasher safe and not recommended for use by children.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
as of today I have officially earned Excellence Awards in Personal Sales for the 2010-2011 year.
...now I need to work on earning in Recruiting!!!!

Suhweeeeeet!!!!! Way to go!!!! Carolyn rocks! Carolyn rocks! Wahoooooooooooo!!!

WOW!! That is awesome!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

You are such a Rock Star!

You DO ROCK Carolynn!!! Way to go!!!!!! :party:

Oh my gosh, Carolyn!!! You are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Congrats, Carolyn!!!!

WOO HOO!! Carolyn! Awesome job! :party: :party:

this needs a like button!

:party:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:party:

Don't know how you do it, Lady, but you amaze me!!!

baychef said:
:party:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:party:

Don't know how you do it, Lady, but you amaze me!!!

By giving up my entire life lately it seems :(

You are amazing Girlfriend!!

Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations!!!! Wow, I am amazed.

Huge congrats! You deserve it!

dannyzmom said:
By giving up my entire life lately it seems :(

Not surprising. The requirements are much more rigorous. Glad the hard work is paying off, however!:party:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! YOU are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are truly inspiring and amazing!!! How EXTRAORDINARY!!! I have to agree with the above posts....you ARE a ROCK STAR!!! Can I be your groupie? :D

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Can I be your groupie? :D

Only if you'll do my dishes ;)

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN! :) I'm so happy i get to see you a couple times a year! I may have to drive down and see a show of yours!!

YOU ROCK!! I am hoping to earn Excellence in both sales and recruiting, but I am half way there! I am soooo impressed!

pampmomof3 said:
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN! :) I'm so happy i get to see you a couple times a year! I may have to drive down and see a show of yours!!

I would love that - you're welcome to come down anytime! I'll make up the guest bed for ya!

What is "aLittle Horn Toot..."?

"aLittle Horn Toot..." is a fun and interactive kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef. It is designed to quickly and easily remove the core of fruits and vegetables, making meal preparation a breeze.

How does "aLittle Horn Toot..." work?

The "aLittle Horn Toot..." features a sharp stainless steel blade that easily cuts through the core of fruits and vegetables. Simply insert the blade into the center of the produce and twist to remove the core with minimal effort.

What types of produce can "aLittle Horn Toot..." be used on?

"aLittle Horn Toot..." is versatile and can be used on a variety of produce, including apples, pears, bell peppers, zucchini, and more. It is especially useful for removing the tough core of pineapples.

Is "aLittle Horn Toot..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "aLittle Horn Toot..." is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher to ensure the blade stays sharp and in good condition.

Can "aLittle Horn Toot..." be used by children?

"aLittle Horn Toot..." is not recommended for use by children. It is a sharp kitchen tool and should be used with caution by adults only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCJenni