• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Question About Excellence Awards

A
akaskydebil
I know the dates for Excellence Awards are May 1 - April 30. I have a fairly large ($5500 so far) fundraiser to submit that is technically for April but I want the points to count for May so its a new Excellence Year. Will it count for 2011-12 Excellence Awards tracking if I submit on May 1 but date it as an April Show? (I have over $500 in orders that have lunch totes & over $300 in orders that get a free peeler so I can't play the switcharoo with the dates this time).

Does this make sense? It does in my mind but I may have typed in gibberish. ;) When I read about it on Excellence award PDF on CC it just says the dates of the tracking. I read in a diff post here that recruits count for when they qualify, not when they sign.

Any/all insight is greatly appreciated. Of course I know on Monday I can call HO but I'm keying these in over the weekend since I have so many so I was hoping to not key them in and then have to switch it or something and have to re-do all the work.

Thanks in advance! Happy Easter!

Yes, if you submit the sales in May they will count toward Next year's excellence even though they are on an April show. It's the amount submitted during the time frame. Congrats on a great start!

beth is correct

Thanks so much ladies! You made my weekend! Lol

Yup, if you wanted it to count for this award period, you have to have it in by the 30th. Anything after that goes on the next award period. :D

Well as I sit here still keying in orders, my game plan is to submit those that tell me have Mothers Days gifts in the order. I don't think that should be more than $500 and then the other $5500 I will submit on May 1. Maybe I'll split it in 2 and get my picnic basket right away. That would be a first since I always end up submitting all of my shows at the end of the month (bad habit, I know).

Thanks again everyone! Now I just have to pray this all goes through ok!

You can do it girl! :D

Ok after keying in 137 orders I need a new wrist. :) I have been in front of a computer screen for 13 hours today between work and keying in the orders. My poor eyes.

So......since I'm submitting this as a show, not a Fundraiser and donating 25% of my commission (dumb move on my part), I now have to get myself excited for $1400 in free product. Any suggestions on what you all would order for either team incentives? Host appreciation party giveaways? Would you do show giveaways? I have a 'few' wish list items of my own but I'm sure I still have enough left over since I still have another fundraiser for May that is at 1100 right now.

Wish I wasn't so 'generous' and didn't offer 25%, would love the commission off of these! :) BUT!!!! It's the % that got me the 'gig' so...............I'll consider all the leads and the points my pay. hehe

I bet you ARE tired girl! Think donations! What could you donate to silent auctions & such to get your name out there more? On our base, all the commands do Christmas Parties & I donate to the door prizes for advertising! Or you could donate some smaller items (can openers, twixit clips, etc.) as little "starting out" packages to a local Women's Shelter ... with of course information about starting their own business to help them get back up on their feet. ;)

Ahh I forgot about donations. More food for thought! My AD had a good idea to try to get some ideas of what my team would like to work for and use it as incentives since I have an entire team (but one) who doesn't care if they submit each month hence my business is always like a roller coaster.

Just remember, if you start it ... they will expect for you to continue it. ;)

I'd like for them to start submitting consistently and not just $150-250 a month...I guess that's what they think of me too! I'll always expect it. LOL :D

1. Can I submit a fundraiser in April but have it count for the May tracking period for Excellence Awards?

Yes, as long as the fundraiser falls within the May 1 - April 30 tracking period, it can be submitted in May and still count for the 2011-12 Excellence Awards tracking.

2. Can I date the fundraiser as April even though I am submitting it in May?

Yes, as long as the fundraiser falls within the tracking period, it can be dated for the month in which it occurred.

3. Will the fundraiser still count for the 2011-12 Excellence Awards if I submit it on May 1 but date it as an April event?

Yes, as long as the fundraiser falls within the tracking period, it will count for the 2011-12 Excellence Awards, regardless of when it is submitted.

4. Do recruits count for when they qualify or when they sign?

Recruits count for when they qualify, not when they sign. This means that if a recruit qualifies in April, they will count towards the 2011-12 Excellence Awards, even if they signed up in May.

5. Can I call HO for clarification or should I wait until Monday?

You can call HO for clarification, but since you are keying in the fundraiser over the weekend, it may be best to wait until Monday to avoid having to redo any work. Happy Easter!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • PamperedK