• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Achieving 10K in Personal Sales: My Journey to Success in Network Marketing

In summary, "Just Have to Share" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party with friends and family. To participate, one must host a show with at least $200 in sales and as the host, they can earn rewards based on the total sales. Hosting a "Just Have to Share" party also allows one to try out new products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with loved ones. The only requirement for hosting a party is to have at least $200 in sales, which can be easily achieved by inviting friends and family. To sign up for the program, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a show or
I am less than $100 away from hitting 10,000 in personal sales this month. Beating my personal best for almost $3000.

I hit 50 personal recruits this month, 100K career sales, earned Maui... all in one month!!!

I love this business!!!

Off to earn the Excellence Award for recruiting before the end of the year... ok a girl has to have a dream! I need 7 more qualified to earn award and have 11 ro qualify, so it is doable!

AWESOME! Great job! You are inspiring. :sun: :chef:

Way to go Jenni! So inspiring!!!!

Wow, Jenni! That's awesome!!!!

Okay...I REALLY want to be Jenni when I grow up! :D

That's amazing Jenni! Awesome job!! You've had a great year and get to celebrate these memorable milestones in your business during the 30th Anniversary. How cool!!

Oh wow! You go girl!!! :D

Jenni,

I love reading your updates! They really are inspiring and amazing! Congrats and go Jenni! You are going to be winning TPC in several categories! You're on fire! WAHOOOO!!!

I did it, my last show of the month is closing and it put me just over 10K for the month!! I am so hoping that gets my name in te CN!

wahoo!!!

way to go jenni!!

I'll be looking for your name!!!

Great Job!!! I hope you get your name in there, I have come close a few times, but not quite made it.

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! WAAAHOOOOO!!!! I too will be grinning when I see your name in CN! Congrats!

Jenni,
You are in the November CN for recruiting. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Jenni!!!:party:

Wahoooo!!! Way to go!!!!!

Thank Chantelle, that was for recruiting in Sept.

What is "Just Have to Share"?

"Just Have to Share" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party with friends and family.

How does "Just Have to Share" work?

To participate in "Just Have to Share", you simply need to host a Pampered Chef cooking show or party with at least $200 in sales. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Just Have to Share" party?

Hosting a "Just Have to Share" party not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Are there any requirements for hosting a "Just Have to Share" party?

The only requirement for hosting a "Just Have to Share" party is to have at least $200 in sales. This can be easily achieved by inviting friends and family to your show and encouraging them to make purchases.

How can I sign up for "Just Have to Share"?

You can sign up for "Just Have to Share" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a cooking show or party. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards through the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Sheila