• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: My Journey as a $15k Career Consultant in 8 Months

In summary, Jen hit her $15,000 career mark, is 5th nationally in personal sales, and is starting her 8th month as a consultant.
jenpottratz
I hope it's okay that I write this. I just got my Consultant News today (poor mailman had to deliver in a blizzard). I was checking out the achievements because I knew I hit my $15k career (woohoo!). As a bonus....I am #5 NATIONALLY for personal sales on the consultant level. :D I am now starting my 8th month as a consultant and can't wait to keep going!!! I have a super start to my trip points and am super excited, if you can't tell :)
Thanks for letting me toot my horn. :p

Oh my gosh! Of course it's OK for you to write that!

You are doing an awesome job!

Way to go!

Congratulations!!!:) Ok, so I want to be like you when I grow up.:) I am having my first show tomorrow, any tips would help!!!:)

I wanna be like you too! But I am all grown up! I just need to get back to the basics...I should hit $15,000 this month!

Congrats Jen!!! Where in MN are you!

WTG Jen, that is fantastic. I see a trip coming your way.

Congratulations!!!!!! Way to Go!

GREAT JOB:) :) :) Isn't it nice to get the recognition!!

Goodness gracious! What a start! Congratulations.

How awesome!!

Wow! That's great!!!:D

Congrats Jen! That's AWESOME!!!:D

Great for you!!! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!!!

YAY! Congrats girl!

etteluap70PC said:
Congrats Jen!!! Where in MN are you!

In Pipestone - Southwest corner. :)

AWESOME!! Now, I just need to get my CN so I can read it all....

Wow, that is great. It would be nice if I had my consultant news to read. I just received Feb. yesterday. I have emailed HO many times because it just keeps coming later and later. I emailed them last week and still have not received a reply. I am sorry, but getting Feb yesterday does not help me at all.

They mail it out media mail, and the postmaster told me that media mail will sit there for weeks sometimes and not go anywhere. My dh said it's like mailing something 3rd class. I know how iritating it is.

Congratulations, Jen! I'll be looking for you in my CN whenever it gets here!

So nice to be able to associate a name with someone you know!

OOOH, there was a kid on my wing from Pipestone at UND...his name was Tom...Tom something...darn it...what was his last name? I bet you would even know him!!

Oh and PS, congratulations! I, too, want to grow up and be you!

YAHOOO!!! Way to go!

What is "I Can't Believe It!!!"?

"I Can't Believe It!!!" is a popular product line from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

What makes "I Can't Believe It!!!" products stand out?

Our "I Can't Believe It!!!" products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be practical, versatile, and durable. They are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Can "I Can't Believe It!!!" products be used for different types of cooking?

Absolutely! Our "I Can't Believe It!!!" products are designed to be multi-functional and can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including baking, grilling, sautéing, and more. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Do you offer any "I Can't Believe It!!!" product demonstrations?

Yes, we offer in-person and virtual product demonstrations for our "I Can't Believe It!!!" line. This allows you to see the products in action and learn more about their features and uses. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are there any "I Can't Believe It!!!" products that are especially popular?

While all of our "I Can't Believe It!!!" products are popular, some of our top sellers include the Quick Cooker, Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater, and Stackable Cooling Rack. These products are loved by customers for their functionality and convenience in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies