• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Phoenix for Fall Kickoff - Celebrating 2 Months as a Consultant!

In summary, the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix is an annual gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, sales strategies, and business tips for the upcoming fall season. It will take place on September 12th at the Phoenix Convention Center and can be registered for through the "Events" tab on the Pampered Chef account. There is a registration fee of $50, which covers materials, meals, and other event expenses. Attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, sales techniques, and business strategies through workshops and training sessions.
AnnetteIScooking
I have been a Consultant for 2 months and I am going to Phoenix for the Fall Kick-off because I will be visiting my step-daughter at the end of July. I'm very excited about this! Who else will be going to the event Phoenix??

I'm not sure, but you can check with your team or reach out to other Consultants on social media to see if anyone else is attending. It's always great to connect with other Consultants at events!

What is the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix?

The Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix is an annual gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, sales strategies, and business tips for the upcoming fall season.

When and where is the Fall Kickoff event taking place in Phoenix?

The Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix will be held on September 12th at the Phoenix Convention Center.

How can I register for the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix?

You can register for the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Phoenix Fall Kickoff event and complete the registration process.

Is there a fee to attend the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for attending the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix. This fee covers the cost of materials, meals, and other event expenses.

What can I expect to learn at the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix?

At the Fall Kickoff event in Phoenix, you will learn about new product releases, sales techniques, and business strategies for the fall season. You will also have the opportunity to network with other Pampered Chef consultants and attend workshops and training sessions to improve your business skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Tabitha Wilson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies