• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Fall Catalog to Past Hosts

In summary, it is recommended to include information about a September catalog show in your newsletter and consider hosting a Fall Kick-Off event for your hosts. It may be beneficial to reach out to a few hosts for their input and preferences. Also, starting with a mini catalog rather than a full one is a good idea.
whoismelissa
Hello, I was thinking about sending out a fall catalog to each of my hosts since I started in April along with a newsletter about what I'm doing this fall, Italian Made Easy, etc. What I am wondering is:

1) Should I put in the news letter that I will have a Sept catalog show in case they want to place an order for fall products? OR 2) Have a Fall Kick-Off show...but I think I'd been inviting all my customer base to that and I just had a New Consultant Show in April.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

Do not send them a full catalog, start with a mini catalog.

Great idea to send out a fall catalog and newsletter to your hosts! Here are some thoughts on your questions:1) Including information about a September catalog show is a good idea. This gives your hosts the opportunity to place an order for fall products if they are interested. You can also mention any special promotions or discounts that will be available during that time.2) Having a Fall Kick-Off show is also a great idea, especially if you have new products or a new collection coming out for the season. This can be a fun event to get your customers excited about the new products and generate sales. However, if you feel like you have already invited your customer base to a lot of events recently, you can consider hosting a smaller, more intimate event specifically for your hosts to show your appreciation for their support.Ultimately, it depends on your personal preference and what you think will work best for your business. You can also consider reaching out to a few of your hosts individually to get their feedback and see if they would prefer a catalog show or a Fall Kick-Off event.Good luck with your fall catalog and newsletter!

1. How do I send the Fall Catalog to past hosts?

To send the Fall Catalog to past hosts, login to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Hosts" tab. From there, you can select the option to send the catalog to all of your past hosts.

2. Is there a cost to send the Fall Catalog to past hosts?

No, there is no cost to send the Fall Catalog to past hosts. This is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help you stay connected with your past hosts.

3. Can I customize the message that is sent with the Fall Catalog?

Yes, you can customize the message that is sent with the Fall Catalog. Simply click on the "Customize Message" button before sending and type in your desired message.

4. Can I choose which past hosts receive the Fall Catalog?

Yes, you can select which past hosts receive the Fall Catalog. You can either manually select specific hosts or use the filters to choose hosts based on their party date or purchase history.

5. Can I track who has received the Fall Catalog?

Yes, you can track who has received the Fall Catalog. In the "My Hosts" tab, click on the "Sent Catalogs" tab to see a list of hosts who have received the catalog. You can also see the date and time it was sent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies