• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Customer Appreciation Party

In summary, Missi is planning a customer appreciation party to kickoff her fall season and she wants the new stuff. She's also raffling off the host benefits so hopefully sales will be big. Thanks in advance!MissiI'm planning one too and would love to know what you're doing. I decided yesterday to do one next Tuesday.
missi.robbins
Hey gals! I've decided to host a customer appreciation party to kick off my fall season! I haven't done a show since March - so I need booking - PLUS I want the new stuff! :)

Anyway - does anyone have the Queen Of Shopper for the Fall 08 catalog? I didn't see it in the files.

Any other suggestions for games are appreciated - I invited about 100 people - past hosts and customers. So I'd like to try to play games - and not demo - to just make it FUN FUN FUN! :) I'm raffling off the host benefits so hopefully sales will be big!

Thanks in advance!
Missi

I'm planning one too and would love to know what you're doing. I decided yesterday to do one next Tuesday.

How did you invite? By phone? I plan on making letters for some, especially all my past hostesses and following up with a phone call. Or, since it's in a week, should I just make phone calls? I just thought it would be nice for people to have it in writing for RSVP info, directions, etc.

I will be raffling off the host benefits as well and will have a couple of new recipes made and demo another recipe. Mainly, I want to show the new products (which were shipped today, so I should have by week's end) and give people a chance to order the discontinued products. I'm also looking to get lots of bookings, so we'll see how it goes!

And, to answer your question, I have not seen the Queen of Shoppers for Fall 08 catalog. For games, you could play the "left, right" game or search "games" in the files and you may find something interesting.

Good luck with your show, Missi. With that many invites, you should have a good turn out AND have lots of bookings! :D

I invited by email and mail. I invited anyone who hosted with me AND anyone who bought from me. I'm sure a lot of people won't come. We'll see - I hope they all fit in my house. :)

I'm going to give everyone tickets. It's going to work like this:
1 Entry for Attending the Party
1 Entry for each friend they bring and one for their friend
1 Entry for every $25 in retail products purchased
3 Entries for booking a catalog show
5 Entries for booking a cooking show
10 Entries for signing to be a consultant

I think if the show is above $600 - I'll split the hostess benefits between 2 people. I also noted to them that they don't have to be present to win - so if they can't attend they can still buy and book to get entries! I was thinking about doing a game by passing around a product and having people say what they think they can use it for. We'll see! Good luck with your show too!

This was posted a few weeks ago. I had to dig a little to find it, and my word program is acting up, so I had to copy and paste. Forgot to include who wrote it, sorry. :eek: It may be in the files.

Queen of the Shoppers Game – F/W 08

Let’s play a game; with this gift I will part. If you were first to arrive, that’s where it starts.

You think that this gift is intended for you. But I have another idea, or two.

So hang on to this gift, we’ll try not to stare as you all start searching for our new Dots Stemware.

Having the right tools takes some stress out of life, who’ll be first to find the 5’ Santoku knife.

So you’re beginner to think you’re quite a good shopper. Let’s do a drill… find the Dripless Pourer/ Stopper.

We got to keep moving, it is getting later. Searching the catalog for the New Rotary Grater.

Using wood products takes an environmental toll. That’s one reason to use our Bamboo Medium Bowls.

You’re getting quite rowdy, not having much luck? Maybe you’ll be the first to the Mini Measure-All Cup.

The Holiday season soon will be here. Use our Beaded Spreader to spread Holiday cheer.

So you now hold the prize, but you’ll come to no harm as soon you’ll be searching for the cutesy Drink Charms.

The game will soon be over, as I am watching the clock. Who’ll be the one who finds the Bamboo knife block?

This one’s the last, so be sure your don’t mutter. Call out when you’ve found the New Pastry Cutter.

Now the Queen of the Shoppers stands above the rest. Find the (HOST SPECIAL) & you’ll keep this

New Season’s Best

Okay, I've never done the Queen of Shoppers, but it sounds like fun. Does the person who finds the most things win or do you give tickets for each first response? Or, is the only winner the last person who get the SB cookbook?

I think the SB gets passed to each person who finds a product. The last person holding the SB gets to keep it.

AAH...now I get it! Thanks Kelly! :)

It is fun. It gets guests lookng for things in the catalog that they otherwise would not have found. I think I would change this one up a bit, as it has you going to the same page 3 times. I like to add things they really have to search for, like the funnels, parchment paper, meat lifters (harder to rhyme, though). I hear a lot of "I never saw that!!" as they turn the pages. Maybe I will tweak the s/s one and just add some of these lines, as well as hard to find items.

Thanks for the game! My guests love it! I've played at every party for the last year! I toss a piece of candy to each person who gets it right - then whoever has the most pieces - gets to pick a prize. I usually have the season's best, citrus peelers, and quikcut paring knives. I think I'll change this a little too - but I have to wait until my catalogs get here. :)

Thanks again!
Missi

I also buy stuff from the outlet as its a great way to get the info out there about the outlet.

Missi....you sent 100 invites, so how many people are you expecting?

I have printed labels from PP for 142 people!! I'm a little scared my house won't hold everyone. Of course, I could move it over to our golf course clubhouse, but I don't want to have to lug my stuff over there if I don't have to...........okay, are you guys listening to me??? Does this sound like negative self-talk or what??????? :eek: :yuck: :eek:

What I should be saying is.....I'm planning on having it at the golf course because I will have 100 people there AND I'll get enough bookings to last me to Christmas AND enough recruit leads to make me Director twice over!!!! :D

Damn that annoying little gremlin in my head........GO AWAY YOU BEAST!!!!! :cry:

So far - 4 LOL Guess we'll see what happens.

missi.robbins said:
So far - 4 LOL Guess we'll see what happens.

Really?? I sure hope you get more than that!! When's you're show? Are you planning on making follow up phone calls? I'd like to make some on the weekend, but not sure if that's too early.

I've never done one but just knowing some statistics, like when we tell host to invite 40. Chances are 1/3 will definitly not come regardless, 1/3 most likely will and we have to work to get the final 1/3 to partcipate. Good luck to both of you, I'm sure it will turn out great. Also as I see hear all the time, call them. I just listen to a great call, the woman says that when she does this she will call prior to sending out invites to say, "so what are doing on the 19th of this month" when they say nothing, she says "great I'm hosting a Customer Appreciation party and would love for you to come. I'll send you an invite in the mail." If after, I think it you can use a similiar approach.

PChefPEI said:
Really?? I sure hope you get more than that!! When's you're show? Are you planning on making follow up phone calls? I'd like to make some on the weekend, but not sure if that's too early.

I'll probably make some phone calls. The people who have RSVPed so far are my friends. I usually get a lot of no rsvps before I get a lot of yes. My show isn't until Sun Sept 14th. I have a while still.

I have a customer appreciation party each year (for the past 2 years). I would suggest e-mail the original, invite, e-mail a thanks for responding for those who haven't you still have time e-mail, and then 1 more a day or two before the event.

I don't do snail mail - did it the first year - spent a lot of money and only 1 snail mail person showed up.

Last year I e-mailed over 200 people - about 15 came.

I don't do a show - just have every product I have on display and a ton of food. I do also print out the outlet items. If you are having everything delivered to you for delivery (this is what I do), I take orders fromt eh outlet as well, and just combine them all on one. Typciall if you charge each guest $3 on shipping for outlet items, you come out even.

Carol - good idea about calling before and then sending out invitations. Will have to remember that for next year! I already have 2 yeses, who are friends as well, so 2 down, 148 to go!! LOL

Liz - I decided to do the snail mail because I have a lot of hosts/guests whose emails I don't have and I feel it's a little more of a personal touch. Last year, I did the email invitation and only got a fair turnout, but my distribution list was limited. We'll see what happens this time!

OK, I had to report in...Had my Last Chance, First Glance show yesterday. Invited 72, got 8, which was a great size for my home.

I made: Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Mini Cheeseburgers, Satay Chicken Salad, Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte and Taffy Apple Tartlets and had everyone rate the recipes. They ranked from first to last: Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Mini Cheeseburgers, Artichoke Bread Bowl, Chocolate PB Cup torte, Taffy Apple Tartlets (they wanted it without the caramel in the bottom--me too) and Satay Chicken Pasta Salad.

I spent significantly less time this season doing the cooking, so the recipes are most definitely getting quicker and easier.

Got two bookings, (one October, one November), several orders (I'm trying to make it a show if I can pull together enough orders) and gave away my medium stone with handles.

All in all, it was a blast and now word is going to get out how much fun these are, so I expect to see my attendance increase in February.

Lauri, I did the Queen of Shoppers Game...thanks for sharing that. The ladies had so much fun with it and they were REALLY competitive! I will definitely do that again.

Way to go, Kristen! Sounds like a fun show. So, just wondering, did you demo recipes at the show?

I'm planning on making the bread bowl artichoke dip, Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie, Taffy Apple Tarts and the Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches. I'll have the each recipe displayed with the recipe cards beside each for people to take, if they wish. I like the rating idea...may use that. I want to have a display with discontinued items and one with the new items. Even considering making a little table to advertise the outlet.

I have 4 yeses so far, but many calls to make. I should get a good turn out if I get a lot of calls made. That's the plan for tomorrow and Tuesday. Wednesday will be cooking! :)

PChefPEI said:
Way to go, Kristen! Sounds like a fun show. So, just wondering, did you demo recipes at the show?

I'm planning on making the bread bowl artichoke dip, Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie, Taffy Apple Tarts and the Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches. I'll have the each recipe displayed with the recipe cards beside each for people to take, if they wish. I like the rating idea...may use that. I want to have a display with discontinued items and one with the new items. Even considering making a little table to advertise the outlet.

I have 4 yeses so far, but many calls to make. I should get a good turn out if I get a lot of calls made. That's the plan for tomorrow and Tuesday. Wednesday will be cooking! :)

No, I just had it ready for them to chow down when they arrived (it wasn't an open house, it was a "be there at 2:27PM" event).

I'm attaching my rating sheets and tally form in case you're interested. It just helps me know what's going to go over well.

Attachments

• Recipe Tally Form.doc
    28 KB · Views: 389
  • Voting Slip.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 276
Glad you liked the game I can't take credit though.
My guests get very competitive as well. It's pretty funny to watch.

Thanks for the rating sheets. That was on my to-do list tonight.

All of your ideas sound very encouraging. I am planning an "Anniversary/Fall Kickoff/ Host/ Customer Appreciation" party in early October. Just trying to figure out the invite is a challenge!! Wish me luck!

1. What exactly is a Customer Appreciation Party?

A Customer Appreciation Party is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to show appreciation for their customers. It is an opportunity for customers to learn about new products, try out recipes, and receive special discounts and promotions.

2. How do I RSVP for a Customer Appreciation Party?

To RSVP for a Customer Appreciation Party, simply contact the Pampered Chef consultant who is hosting the event. They will provide you with all the necessary information and confirm your attendance.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Customer Appreciation Party?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to invite friends, family, and coworkers to our Customer Appreciation Parties. The more, the merrier!

4. Is there a cost to attend a Customer Appreciation Party?

No, there is no cost to attend a Customer Appreciation Party. It is our way of showing appreciation for our loyal customers.

5. What can I expect at a Customer Appreciation Party?

At a Customer Appreciation Party, you can expect to have a fun and informative experience. The consultant will showcase new products, demonstrate recipes, and provide exclusive discounts and promotions. There may also be games, prizes, and delicious food to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingmom
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies