• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host

In summary, hosting a customer appreciation/mystery host party before March 15th is a great way to earn HWC cups and squares. Plan like a regular show, invite past hosts and customers, and have drawings for prizes every 30 minutes. Make it fun and interactive for guests to earn entries into the mystery host drawing. Good luck!
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
Hey everyone,

I only have one show scheduled before March 15th and want to earn the HWC cups and squares so I was thinking about doing a customer appreciation/mystery host party at my house. Have any of you done this? How did you plan? Did you make a lot of food? How many prizes did you give away? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Smile.
Michelle :)

Mystery hostThis is fun and hopefully you will get a good response. Set it up like a regular show and like an express show; instead of doing a demo, have your food ready and set out for your guests to eat.
Invite past hosts, and past customers who placed orders of $50 or $100 or more. Let them know that everyone who places an order will be entered into a drawing to win the host benefits for that night. They do not have to be present to win.
Also let them know they can drop in and order, eat and leave. You will have drawings for prizes every 30 min. So 4 prizes will be needed.
Have the ladies fill in a drawing slip (try to make up your own since you know these ladies have already hosted before or have purchased from you before, try to get more info on what they want.) to get information from new or past customers and hosts and use that to draw for prizes.
Use another box to just have them drop their names in when they place an order and you can draw from that at the end of the night.
Stress the benefits of being a host, talk about being a consultant, explain benefits of your favorite products (cookware, stoneware, etc.)
Hope this helps.
Debbie

Attachments

• Door prize slip-1.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 599
Hi Michelle, I have actually done a customer appreciation/mystery host party before and it was a huge success! Planning wise, I made sure to send out invitations to all of my regular customers and also advertised the event on my social media pages. As for food, I made some light snacks and drinks, nothing too fancy. For prizes, I gave away a few smaller items throughout the party (like product samples or mini gift baskets) and then saved the bigger prizes for the end. I also made sure to have a few different ways for guests to earn entries into the mystery host drawing (ex: making a purchase, bringing a friend, playing a game, etc.). Overall, the key is to make it fun and interactive for your guests. Good luck with your party!

What is the "Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host" promotion?

The "Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host" promotion is a special event held by Pampered Chef to thank our loyal customers and give them a chance to win free products and discounts.

How do I participate in the "Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host" promotion?

To participate, simply place an order during the promotional period. Every order will automatically be entered into the drawing for the mystery host prize.

What are the prizes for the "Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host" promotion?

The prizes for the "Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host" promotion vary, but they typically include free products, discounts, and other exclusive offers. The mystery host prize is also a surprise and can range from a free product to a significant discount on your next purchase.

How is the mystery host chosen?

The mystery host is chosen at random from all the orders placed during the promotional period. The more orders you place, the higher your chances of being chosen as the mystery host.

When will the mystery host be announced and how will I receive my prize?

The mystery host will be announced at the end of the promotional period on our social media pages and website. If you are chosen as the mystery host, we will contact you directly to arrange for the delivery of your prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twilcox