• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Appreciation Party? Drop in Shows?

In summary, a Past Host Appreciation Party is a special event held by Pampered Chef to thank previous party hosts for their support. To qualify for this party, one must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the past year. At the party, hosts can expect to receive special gifts and discounts, as well as the opportunity to see and try out new products and socialize with other past hosts. A Drop in Show is an informal gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant brings products for guests to see and purchase on the spot. To host a Drop in Show, one can contact their consultant and schedule a date and time, and can earn free and discounted products based on sales.
cookingmom
Silver Member
I know it's late in the season for me to plan a Past Host Appreciation Party, but I was wondering how to do one. Do I do it like a regular show? Or do I just have a party for them with refreshments and a game, maybe? Any suggestions will be appreciated. (I'm trying to rejuvenate my business. My husband and I each lost a parent about 18 mos. ago and it was hard to give attention to PC when we were dealing with so much. I feel much more ready now!) :chef:Also, is a drop-in show like an Open House, but with a host giving it? I thought that might be a great option for hosts who have friends who want to come but the time for the show won't work for many guests.Anita

Thank you SO much!!! :)

1. What is a Past Host Appreciation Party?

A Past Host Appreciation Party is a special event held by Pampered Chef to show our gratitude to our previous party hosts. It is a way for us to thank them for opening up their homes to us and for their support.

2. How do I qualify for a Past Host Appreciation Party?

To qualify for a Past Host Appreciation Party, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the past year. This can be either an in-person or virtual party.

3. What can I expect at a Past Host Appreciation Party?

At a Past Host Appreciation Party, you can expect to receive special gifts and discounts as a thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef host. You will also have the opportunity to see and try out new products and mingle with other past hosts.

4. What is a Drop in Show?

A Drop in Show is an informal gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant brings products for guests to see and purchase on the spot. It is a great way to shop and socialize with friends in a relaxed setting.

5. How do I host a Drop in Show?

To host a Drop in Show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. You can also invite friends and family to come and shop, and as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ajadzioba
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • booksx2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies