• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Party Alread at $300

In summary, Laurie had a great host & preferred customer party and already sold $300. She is planning another party in January and is considering borrowing some ideas from Laurie.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Host Appreciation Party already at $300I just had to share my excitement. I am having my first annual host & preferred customer party at my house tomorrow and the sales are already at $300. :eek: Wahoo!

I have 15 confirmed guests so far coming tomorrow. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
WOW congrats I am putting my first one together for after the holidays so you will have to fill me in with some pointers.

I love the idea! Are you offering anything special? This may be something I will do in January so I thought I might pick your brain!

K_Jurich said:
WOW congrats I am putting my first one together for after the holidays so you will have to fill me in with some pointers.

Brandi2007 said:
I love the idea! Are you offering anything special? This may be something I will do in January so I thought I might pick your brain!

I have attached the flyer I sent out to invite guests, I found alot of the information here on CS and tweaked it. I will have all of the recipe cards for the year wrapped in ribbon as the gifts for everyone. I will be giving a gift to the person with the highest show and highest catalog show who are in attendance. The gifts are stock that I have on hand.

I will post more after the event and hopefully some pictures of how I have it set up.

Attachments

• 2008 Host Appreciation.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 558
That is awesome Laurie. I would love to have something like this during the first week of January (and January is my anniversary month). I am just a little nervous about having it at my house (especially trying to clean up after 2 small kids) and I don't really have any other location to host it at.

Bren706 said:
That is awesome Laurie. I would love to have something like this during the first week of January (and January is my anniversary month). I am just a little nervous about having it at my house (especially trying to clean up after 2 small kids) and I don't really have any other location to host it at.

I understand completely. I have three ds (9, 4 1/2 and 3) and live on a small working farm. We also have 8 dogs in our family. Three are currently looking for new homes (my DH's is starting a breeding service with labs and we have 3 left from the first litter).

If you want to do it, just do it and you can always make changes the following year if you do it again. :)

What a nice flier! I may try it in January as my 2 yr. anniversary. Our village office rents out a room for $25 donation. Nice so I don't have to clean my own house! Try your local offices and see if they have space for those who need a place.

I'm thinking I might rent a room next year, because DH is freaking out right now and driving me nuts. However, I like the idea of not having to cart everything with me. I will know more after tomorrow.

Very impressive, Laurie!! I am considering doing one in January and may borrow some of your ideas. Thx.

I'm planning one for right at the begining of March to show off the new products and hopefully I'll get some bookings off of it!

Hey Laurie!! We can't wait to hear how it went! Good Luck today!

pamperedpals said:
I'm thinking I might rent a room next year, because DH is freaking out right now and driving me nuts. However, I like the idea of not having to cart everything with me. I will know more after tomorrow.

There is a lot to be said about not toting your wares!! I did several multi vendor events this fall and holiday season and it was definitely not worth all the hauling of my cash and carry! Utilize your home and show it off decorated for the holidays, so what if you have kids and animals, and probably a little mess to show for it. Those who care don't matter and those who matter won't care.:)

Have a great event!
Deb

Ok, Laurie, we're on pins and needles here!! How did the show go?

Sorry, I didn't post my result's earlier. I was exhausted and fell asleep around 8 pm that night.

I had a total of 8 people who attended and the show ended up being $650 and I booked three shows for January. I am not complaining. It was alot of fun and everyone can not wait for next year.

I will try and post pictures tonight when I get home. I have to have DH download them off his camera.

I am definitely going to try this in January. I'll call it A New Year with PC party. A day to get together, see some new products, try some food and hang out. I think it will be awesome to set out every product and answer questions and give away some things. Get some parties out of it. I haven't really been able to do PC for the last year 8 months because of the businesses we have gotten going, but the last 8 months really gave me a chance to become familiar with the products and feel more comfortable about talking about them. This might be a great way to kick off a new year and feel more comfortable talking and making my favorite recipes like thos tomato basil squares. They are an absolute hit in my house and I can make them comfortably. I make using all the PC tools now look easy.

Congrats Laurie!

Welcome back Jilley! :)

Great Job Laurie!

Have any of you ever sent Thank You cards to your hosts from the past year and offered a special discount/gift certificate for placing an order with you in January. I'm wanting to find out what specials/verbage has worked.

Any thoughts?
Mellisa (new to posting on chefsuccess.com, but longtime user :)

This is a great idea. I've been wanting to do a Host Appreciation Party but wasn't sure how to work out the details. Thanks for posting this! :)

Anita

1. How do I qualify for a Host Appreciation Party at $300?

To qualify for a Host Appreciation Party at $300, you must have a minimum of $300 in total party sales (excluding tax and shipping) and at least one booking from your party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party at $300?

Hosting a party at $300 allows you to receive exclusive host rewards and discounts, including a discount on your own purchases, free products, and half-price items. It also gives you the opportunity to earn a Host Appreciation Party at $300, where you can receive even more rewards and discounts.

3. Can I combine orders from multiple parties to reach $300?

No, orders from separate parties cannot be combined to reach the $300 minimum for a Host Appreciation Party. The sales must come from a single party to qualify.

4. What happens if my party sales reach $300 after my party has closed?

If your party sales reach $300 after your party has closed, you will not qualify for a Host Appreciation Party at $300. However, you may still be eligible for other host rewards and discounts based on your total party sales.

5. How long do I have to use my Host Appreciation Party rewards?

Your Host Appreciation Party rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of the date of your party. After 30 days, your rewards will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • booksx2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
boisechef
  • cookingmom