• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Split Party & Sandals & Sangria Party

In summary, the Banana Split Party & Sandals & Sangria Party includes a set of banana split dishes, a set of sandals drinkware, and a sangria pitcher and glasses. The items in the party set are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but additional items can be purchased separately. There is no minimum number of guests required for the party and it can accommodate up to 8 guests. The party set also includes a recipe card for a classic banana split and a recipe for sangria, with more recipes available on the website. The party set can be returned or exchanged within 30 days if not satisfied, with more information available on the return policy.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I just listened to a Karen Phelps talk about creative ideas for summer bookings and she mentioned that she used to hold when she was in Direct Sales Banana Split Party and Sandals and Sangria Parties. I thought both of these would be great summer theme shows for Pampered Chef consultants.

She had theme invitations for each one and then would have her host call each guest and ask them to bring a "dressed banana" to the party. Dressed meaning to decorate it or dress it up (bride, barbie, ken...) and everyone would vote on the best decorated banana. Sandals and Sangria, again the host would call to let them know that there would be a contest for the prettiest, most unique sandals worn by a guest. The idea was to get people excited about the party and having the host "call" her guests to increase attendance.

I like these ideas but am really computer challenged. Does anyone have time to create 2 invitations for these shows. I use a full size flyer style invitation.
I would greatly appreciate your help. Either email me separatly or reply to the group.

Thanks,

karen

I love the sandals and sangria idea... having trouble coming up with an invite though!

Here is an invitation for the Dress a Banana/Banana split show, cute!:love:

Attachments

• Dress a Banana Invitation.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 601
Oh My that is so Very cute... would be good for a kids cooking camp..

Excellent idea! Hats off to you!

Wow, what a cute invite. Thanks a bunch!

Karen

Love <3 <3 <3 it!

I "lovingly borrowed" it from someone.

I did this several summers ago, worked pretty well!

Change info to yours, and you're good to go!

Attachments

• summer sandals catalog sign.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 498
  • summer sandals flyer.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 445
  • summer sandals invite.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 448
  • summer sandals.doc
    128.5 KB · Views: 372

What is included in the Banana Split Party & Sandals & Sangria Party?

The Banana Split Party & Sandals & Sangria Party includes a set of banana split dishes, a set of sandals drinkware, and a sangria pitcher and glasses.

Can I customize the items in the party set?

No, the items in the party set are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional items separately to add to the party set.

Is there a minimum number of guests required for the party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for the party. The party set can accommodate up to 8 guests, but you can invite as many or as few guests as you like.

Are there any recipes included in the party set?

Yes, the party set comes with a recipe card for a classic banana split as well as a recipe for a delicious sangria. You can also find more recipes on our website.

Can I return or exchange the party set if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return or exchange the party set within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • raebates