• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!

In summary, a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event is a special party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant on a Saturday, where guests can learn about and purchase products from the consultant's brand new business launch. To attend, you can either be personally invited or request to be added to the guest list. At the event, you can expect to see and try out new products, learn about the consultant's business journey, and have the opportunity to make a purchase to support their new business. It is also welcome to bring a friend, and there is no cost to attend the event.
kcmckay
Gold Member
My Saturday host has over $300 in outside orders already all on the website!!! I'm so excited for her! I've been trying to plant the recruiting seed because she sent me (albeit only 7 so far) address before she got her packet. Sent me an email that indicated she actually read the packet! :) so yippee.
I haven't actually spoken to her since we confirmed the date! I've had some email correspondence but she hasn't answered or returned my calls. But I'm hoping once I speak to her that she'll be interested in business! I really love Aprils special for the recruit!

Sorry just needed to share my excitement a little! :D

Good for you! It bodes for a good party, with the $300 in advanced orders. Takes
the pressure off both you and the hostess. Have fun.

That's wonderful!

You should be excited--that is wonderful! And we are here to share the good times, and help each other through the not-so-good times. Keep up the good work, and definitely recruit her!

Wow, congratulations on your Saturday host's success with outside orders! That's amazing and definitely something to be excited about. It's great to hear that you've been planting the recruiting seed and it seems like it's starting to take root. It's always a good sign when a host reads through their packet and shows interest in the business opportunity. I'm sure once you have a chance to speak with her, she'll see the potential in joining as a consultant. And I agree, April's special for recruiting is definitely a great incentive. Keep up the good work and keep us updated on your progress!

What is a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event?

A "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event is a special party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant on a Saturday, where guests can learn about and purchase products from the consultant's brand new business launch.

How do I attend a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event?

To attend a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event, you can either be personally invited by the host or consultant, or you can request to be added to the guest list by contacting the consultant directly.

What can I expect at a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event?

At a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event, you can expect to see and try out new Pampered Chef products, learn about the consultant's business journey, and have the opportunity to purchase products and support the consultant's new business.

Can I bring a friend to a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event. The more, the merrier!

Is there a cost to attend a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event?

No, there is no cost to attend a "My Saturday Host's Exciting New Business Launch!" event. However, if you choose to make a purchase, the consultant will greatly appreciate your support in helping their new business launch be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheChaoticCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheChaoticCook
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies