• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Appreciation Party Menu and Game Ideas???

In summary, the host appreciation party will be for my mystery hosts for my catty show. There will be a draw for host benefits, as well as some other prizes/fun little gifts. The menu will be based on sales and number of RSVP's. There will be games and possibly a trifle.
ChefJoyJ
I decided to have a mystery host appreciation party for my mystery hosts for my catty show. We're going to draw for host benefits then, as well as some other prizes/fun little gifts. I'm hoping it's more of a "party", where we all mingle, hang out, and have fun...if that makes sense.

I'm kind of stuck on my menu. I'm definitely making one of the bries (have to try both this weekend), but as far as everything else, I'm a bit torn. Here's what I was thinking:

Brie
Chipotle chicken cornbread cups
brownie lollipops (in mini muffin pan)
turtle candies
festive cranberry crunch bark

Maybe a trifle and hot pizza dip (both could replace something above)

It's from 6-8 on a Friday night, so I'm not sure if it's enough food. Ideas??? Anthing I can make early/ahead of time so that I'm not cooking/stressed right before everyone comes? (I still need to feed my DH and DD before they leave the house around 5:45) Any menu ideas/thoughts would me more than appreciated!

Oh, should I make something in the DCB, since it is a host special, plus a high ticket item??

Also, thought it might be fun to play a game or two. Bingo or something. I'm not sure how to incorporate Bingo into a host appreciation party...or how to play it PC style. Regular numbers? Fave products?? Wish list products?? Ideas please???

I think it will turn out to be pretty fun, especially with this group of ladies, but I want it to be super nice, so that when I do it in spring/June (for SAT), they will want to participate...

anyone??

:blushing:

Gentle bump again. I am really looking for some help or ideas...

Okay...for my menu, which in the end will be based on sales and number of RSVP's, I think I've decided on:

Cran-Raspberry Fizz, plus water, coffee, and maybe tea
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups
Jerk Chicken Nachos (depending on number of people)
Brownie lollipops
Turtle Candies
Black Forest Trifle (depending on number of people)

I figure I can make the turtle candies the day before, the trifle the morning of, the brownie lollipops during DD's nap, prep for everything else during nap (or morning) as well, and then it's a matter of cooking and assembling from 4:45-5:30/5:45ish.

Is it too much?? Should I just narrow it down to the brie, cornbread cups, brownie lollipops (I just think this would be cute and festive), and the turtle candies or the trifle? I just don't want people too hungry (esp. since it is from 6-8 and some people will be coming straight from work), but I also don't want to go crazy and spend all my commission on food either.

Once again...help!! :confused:

1. What is a Mystery Host Appreciation Party?

A Mystery Host Appreciation Party is a fun event where guests can enjoy delicious food and play games while also having a chance to win free Pampered Chef products. The "mystery host" is chosen at random and will receive the host rewards from the party.

2. How do I host a Mystery Host Appreciation Party?

To host a Mystery Host Appreciation Party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will provide you with a menu and game ideas, and help you invite guests to the party.

3. What type of menu should I have for a Mystery Host Appreciation Party?

The menu for a Mystery Host Appreciation Party can vary, but it usually includes a mix of easy and delicious appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. Some popular menu items include our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Chicken Enchilada Dip, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies.

4. Are there any game ideas for a Mystery Host Appreciation Party?

Yes, there are plenty of game ideas to make your party even more fun! Some popular options include the "Pampered Chef Bingo" game, where guests can mark off squares as they try different products, and the "Mystery Recipe" game, where guests have to guess the ingredients in a dish. Your consultant can provide you with more game ideas.

5. How can I win free Pampered Chef products at a Mystery Host Appreciation Party?

To win free Pampered Chef products at a Mystery Host Appreciation Party, you need to attend or host a party and be chosen as the "mystery host." This means you will receive the host rewards, which can include free products and discounts based on the party sales. Your consultant will explain the details of the rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66