• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shows With Repeat Host and Customers

In summary, a host is wondering if they should do anything different for their upcoming show with repeat customers. The expert suggests asking the host if they want the same recipe or offering different options. They also recommend using recipes from the catalog and showcasing different tools. Another suggestion is to do a Yak & Snack where the consultant brings a pre-made dish and talks about new products and specials. Overall, it is advised to mix up the show to keep it fresh for both the host and customers.
twilcox
Hello all. I have a repeat host having a show on Friday with my normal customers. Its a small intimate group and I do not believe there will be new customers there. Do you do anything different when you have the same customers at the last few shows you have held? I am trying to think of how to spice it up a little....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :chef:

I have a host who does a show every 3-4 months. What I have been doing is alternate between main dish, dessert and appetizer. No one hears everything when we talk so I do my basic show, just changing up the tips and products that I bring. Besides, my show is never the same twice anyway.

:chef:Well, the good news is they like what you did last time!

I have one group like this. Basically the same crowd shows up, with maybe one or two different folks from the current host's circle of friends.

First thing, ask your host if they want the same exact recipe. Sometimes the new host wants the same exact recipe as the show before, which makes it easy.

If they say yes, use the same recipe, then you are all set.

If they say no, they want a different recipe, have 2 that you've already picked out to offer.

I like to pick recipes in the catalog since the ingredient list is right there. Sadly, this current 2011 fall catalog doesn't have real good show recipes. The Asian Vegetable alfredo has too many expensive ingredients (snow peas, shitake mushrooms, coconut milk, lemon grass paste, cashews). The viniagrette has too few tools to show - but - you could mix it up by showing other tools for salad prep, if you have the balsamic vinegar & infused canola oil pantry items.

Do you have the grill pan? How about the Manual Food Poocessor?

Agree with Beth, just make a different recipe (if that is what the host wants) and don't really change your show format.

You've gotten great advice. Only one thing I'd add--if it's exactly the same people, I offer a Yak & Snack. That just means I bring something already made, tell them about the newest products or new special, and then we just talk and eat while I answer any questions. It's quick and easy, and they aren't hearing the same stuff I've said before.

Hi there! It's always great to have repeat hosts and customers at our shows. It shows that they love our products and trust us as consultants. As for spicing it up, you can try offering a special promotion or discount for those who bring a friend to the show. You can also try introducing new recipes or products that your customers may not have seen before. Another idea is to have a theme for the show, such as "Italian night" or "Game day snacks," and tailor your demonstrations and samples accordingly. These are just a few suggestions, but ultimately, the most important thing is to engage with your customers and make them feel special and appreciated. Good luck with your show! :chef:

1. How often should I host a Pampered Chef show with repeat host and customers?

It is recommended to host a show with repeat host and customers at least once every 3-4 months. This allows for enough time for new products to be released and for your customers to restock on their favorite items.

2. Can I earn host rewards when hosting a show with repeat host and customers?

Yes, as long as the show meets the minimum sales requirement, you can earn host rewards just like any other show. However, keep in mind that some rewards may not be available for repeat hosts and customers.

3. How do I invite previous customers to a show with repeat host and customers?

You can invite previous customers through email, social media, or by sending them a personalized invitation. You can also ask your repeat host to invite their friends and family to join the show.

4. Are there any special incentives for hosting a show with repeat host and customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special incentives for hosting a show with repeat host and customers, such as exclusive discounts or free products. Keep an eye out for these promotions and take advantage of them when available.

5. Can I offer different products at a show with repeat host and customers?

Yes, you can offer different products at a show with repeat host and customers. This can be a great opportunity to showcase new products or to focus on a specific theme, such as holiday cooking or healthy eating. Just make sure to communicate with your repeat host and customers beforehand to ensure their interests are taken into consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Bren706