• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a small party with repeat guests still be successful?

In summary, a Small Party for Pampered Chef is a small gathering of 3-10 guests hosted by a customer, either in person or online, where they can learn about the company's kitchen products and recipes. Becoming a Repeat Guest at a Small Party is easy, and offers the opportunity for exclusive rewards and discounts. As a Repeat Guest, you can also customize the menu for your party based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.
PamperedbyKaren
So I'm having a party with four people this weekend, including the host. She booked with me from another show, and she invited the host from the other show, her Mom who was at the other show and one new person. I'm nervous it's not going to get over $150! She said she has a few small outside orders.

I offered the "bring a friend and you'll get a prize" thing, but she didn't seem to mind about the size.

Also, since it's so small, and there are repeat guests how can I spice it up? I guess I can make it interactive.

Are you making a totally different recipe? This way you can talk about totally different products, their benefits and features.

I had a similar situation so I just made sure I talked about different products. There are so many that you are bound to peak new interest.

Interaction is a great way to go! Maybe a different game as well? (Product Bingo is a good one for sales...if your group is really small, product tic-tac-toe?)

Interactive is a great idea. Maybe ask the guests what products they don't have/ haven't tried before and let them try them out.

Even if it's a small show, you could get some bookings, and they might be big shows. I often have small shows- i'm in the hills of wv- but i treat them all the same and try to make them as fun as possible.

I have a great group of repeat hosts! There is 8-10 gals who usually host once a month. I have come to expect their shows won't be that big ($300-400) but I would rather them book every month and have a $300-400 show than to book once a year or something like that.

What is a "Small Party" for Pampered Chef?

A Small Party for Pampered Chef is a gathering of 3-10 guests, hosted by one of our valued customers in their home or online. It is a fun and intimate way for friends and family to come together and learn about our high-quality kitchen products and delicious recipes.

How can I become a "Repeat Guest" at a Small Party?

Becoming a Repeat Guest at a Small Party is simple! Attend a Small Party hosted by a friend or family member, and if you love the products and experience, ask the host to book another party with you as a guest. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to find upcoming Small Parties in your area.

What are the benefits of being a "Repeat Guest" at a Small Party?

As a Repeat Guest, you will have the opportunity to earn exclusive rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products when you attend multiple Small Parties. You will also be able to build relationships with your consultant and other guests, and learn new cooking tips and tricks.

Can I host a Small Party even if I have hosted one before?

Absolutely! We love our loyal hosts and would be happy to have you host a Small Party again. Hosting multiple parties allows you to earn even more rewards and discounts, and share the Pampered Chef experience with new guests.

Can I customize the menu for my Small Party as a Repeat Guest?

Yes, you can! As a Repeat Guest, you have the option to work with your consultant to create a personalized menu for your Small Party based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. This makes each party unique and tailored to your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies