• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Reconnect With Old Hosts, Customers

In summary, the best way to reconnect with old hosts and customers is by personalizing your approach and reaching out individually through a phone call, handwritten note, or personalized email. It's recommended to reach out every 3-4 months to find a balance between staying in touch and not being too pushy. When reconnecting, keep the conversation light and friendly by asking about their life and mentioning any updates or new products. To make the process more fun and engaging, consider hosting a virtual reunion event. Incentivize old hosts and customers to reconnect by offering special discounts, free gifts, or referral programs. Showing appreciation for their support can help rebuild the relationship.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I have been out of the biz for almost two years and and now getting back into the swing. I had 30 past shows and would like to reconnect with the past hosts and customers. Does anyone have a letter or an email to make the first contact. I plan to follow up with phone calls but would like to see if any of them would like me to reconnect with them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated....

Flora

I would skip the letter/e-mail and just go right to picking up the phone!

You can let them know you are open for business again. Tell them you were just wanting to check -in with them and see if they were happy with their Pampered Chef products (if you know what they bought...you can be specific- like "Cookware", or if we have a great companion item they might like to know about).Do the same thing you would with any standard Customer Care or even New Business call that is listed in the new consultant material. I'm all about not "reinventing the wheel". Just tweak it to sound like you a bit, and practice it! :D
Good luck.

Hi, this is Jane Doe with the Pampered Chef. I'm doing my (monthly, six month, annual) check up calls ...

I agree ... call right away. Something I got from conference is ask them if they would like to be on your VIP customer list (everyone wants to feel special), then tell them that as a VIP they are entitled (they want to feel entitled) to (current special).

What is the best way to reconnect with old hosts and customers?

The best way to reconnect with old hosts and customers is by personalizing your approach. Take the time to reach out individually through a phone call, handwritten note, or personalized email. This shows that you value their relationship and are interested in catching up.

How often should I reach out to old hosts and customers?

It's important to find a balance between staying in touch and not being too pushy. We recommend reaching out every 3-4 months, whether it's through a newsletter, social media, or a personal message. This keeps you top of mind without overwhelming your old hosts and customers.

What should I say when reconnecting with old hosts and customers?

When reconnecting with old hosts and customers, it's important to keep the conversation light and friendly. Ask about their life and any updates since you last spoke. You can also mention any new products or promotions that may interest them, but avoid being too salesy.

How can I make the reconnection process more fun and engaging?

One way to make the reconnection process more fun and engaging is by hosting a virtual reunion event. This could include a cooking demonstration, Q&A session, or even a game night. It's a great way to reconnect with multiple old hosts and customers at once and show them some appreciation.

What are some ways to incentivize old hosts and customers to reconnect?

Offering a special discount or free gift is a great way to incentivize old hosts and customers to reconnect. You can also consider hosting a referral program, where they can earn rewards for referring new customers. Showing your appreciation for their continued support can go a long way in rebuilding the relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
  • amgreen66