• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of having a bingo night for a cluster of consultants. Some ideas are shared, including using disposable bingo cards and having a table of prizes with corresponding numbers. Another idea is to use a program called Booster Bingo, which creates bingo cards with product and booking slogans. Some individuals ask for more information and tips, and one person mentions holding a potluck dinner with the bingo event.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all! Our cluster has held a host/customer appreciation night for the past two years. This year, we are thinking of doing a bingo.

I already searched here and there really isn't a lot of ideas...especially for a grouping of consultants going together and doing this.

Any ideas?

Anyone done this successfully?

TIA...we are having a conference call about this tonight at 9:30....nothing like waiting till the last minute to ask for input from all of you!! :blushing:

Just noticed the new smiley face...if you give me some good ideas, I will be so happy that I will be singing!!:sing: :sing: LOL

This is what some of us in my cluster have done Bingo-wise, as part of a games evening.

Everyone gets 2 bingo cards - the disposable kind, so all they have to do is cross off numbers with a pen. We set up a table to the side with all the prizes, items varying from a couple bucks to about $10. Each prize has a number on it. On the table is also a small bowl with numbered slips, corresponding to the numbers on the prizes. We call bingo numbers, not too slowly - the trick is to go fas enough that people can't re-start their converations between numbers. :) When someone gets a bingo, they come to the prize table and draw a number, and get that prize. This keeps people from grabbing the best things first. KEEP CALLING NUMBERS WHILE PEOPLE ARE AT THE PRIZE TABLE. That keeps the whole evening moving for the people who haven't won yet. Keep calling numbers until all the prizes are gone. We'd usually take some SBRCs or Quickut knives for any ties on the last number, so that everyone who got a bingo could still get a prize.

Alternately, you could use a program like The Booster has, to make cards that are populated with product names, booking slogans and recruiting slogans instead of numbers. :) And let people cross the squares off ahead of time if they purchase the item/book a show/sign a kit agreement. (BTW- I have this program and can run cards for you if you need them)

Thanks Ann! You have some really good ideas in there! I will pass this info along to my cluster tonight!

Anyone else have some tips/ideas for us?

Hi Chef Ann-

I am going to be performing a Bingo Night at the end of October. I saw your post indicating that you had a program you would run that has the cards with product images and slogans. May I get a copy?

Thank you for your assistance!

I can't send you a copy of the program (that wouldn't be right to the copyright holder), but I can send you cards.

I hold montly BINGO's and get my cards at the local party supply store or Walmart. You can get 300 for less than $2.

I've had a couple of my clustermates also hold "shows" at the same time. We just invite our hosts and all their guests to come and host a table. (So each gets Host has their own table for them and guests that they invite.)

Each of us brings 1 dish, and each of the Hosts brings a dish or something to go with what were fixing. (check out my earlier post on how to instructions on BINGO's for step by step of how I run bingo's.) We'd each bring items for the "free" BINGO's and pitch in for the blackout prize that they pay cards for.

Need more info, let me know.

chefann said:
I can't send you a copy of the program (that wouldn't be right to the copyright holder), but I can send you cards.

What's the program called?

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
What's the program called?
It's called Booster Bingo: http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=4549

1. What is a Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night?

A Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night is an event where we invite our customers to play a game of Bingo and show our appreciation for their support. It is a fun way to bring our community together and thank our customers for their loyalty.

2. How do I become a Bingo host?

If you are interested in becoming a Bingo host, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information on how to sign up and what is required to host a successful event.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in the Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to participate in the event. It is our way of saying thank you to our customers, so there is no cost to play Bingo or attend the event.

4. What are the prizes for the Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night?

The prizes for the Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night vary, but they are always high-quality Pampered Chef products. We want to make sure our customers feel appreciated, so we make sure the prizes are something they will love and use in their kitchens.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Bingo Host/Customer Appreciation Night?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the event. However, please make sure to RSVP with your consultant so we can ensure we have enough space and prizes for everyone. We want to make sure all our customers feel appreciated and have a good time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • candiejayne