• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanting to Do Something for My Past Hosts/Customers

In summary, the author is looking to have a 1,000-dollar show for their past customers. They are also looking for ten people to participate in the show. The winner will receive a $1,000 worth of products, and the other nine participants will receive a hostess benefit.
candiejayne
Since this is my first catalog changeover I would like to do something for my past customers. I have thought about doing a 1K show, offering the 10 spots for them to collect $100 each. I would like to send something out by Feb. 15.

I plan on having a little luncheon for my past host on March 1 to show off the new catalog and products to them first.

My question is:

Should I include them in the 1K offer, or should I do a mystery host show the day of my luncheon?

What would you do?

absolutely do a mystery host show the day of your luncheon. KEEP IT SIMPLE!!Possibly invite your hosts to bring their favorite PC recipe to the luncheon, and you make an item from the new catalog!Attached is something my director does, FYI. I haven't been (800 miles away) but she has lots of fun with it - her hosts look forward to it each year.I am looking for 10 people to participate in a PamperedChef "Mystery Host Catalog Party" for the month of NOVEMBER. I am just so excited about the hostess special & trying to help everyone get their holiday shopping out of the way when they see the high quality cooking tools to make their kitchen duties be more fun & less work. This is how it works:Every participant will need to obtain a “minimum” of $100 worth of orders from
friends, family, yourself, and/or coworkers. At the end of the sale
there will be $1000 worth of orders. The (10) individuals names
will be placed in a hat to draw for the host rewards! Please note that this is a an accumulative show. These are not individual catalog shows. I will be combining everyone’s orders to make 1 show & giving away the hostess benefits to the participants. The more in orders you collect the bigger the show & chances of having more prizes increases. Check out the Prizes!(2) 1st Prizes: $107.50 (Minimum based on a $1000 worth of orders) in FREE Products
(2) 2nd Prizes: Buy up to 2 products at half priced (plus tax)
(2) 3rd Prizes: A 30% discount on anything and everything in the catalog (plus tax)
(1) 4th Prizes: A 10% discount on all purchases on you make in the next year.
(3) 5th Prize: A piece of Stoneware at 60% offIn addition, if you sell more than $100, I will give you a free Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection!The odds are AWESOME, since 10 out of 10 of you walk away with a prize & you ALL have the option of getting a free cookbook. It only takes a handful of orders to get there, so how about it?I will provide you with the Pampered Chef catalogs. I will
also be sending you order forms ~ you will add shipping & handling, plus 7.25% sales tax. I will also set you up as a host on my website, so people can order directly from the web! Your customers can pay with cash, check (written out to you or me) or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express).What a great way to have a party! No food or beverages to purchase, you don't even have to clean your house!The Mystery Host Catalog Party begins November 1st and ends November 21st). (You will need to mail or email me your orders on or before November 21st). The drawing will be on November 25th at 2:00pm. All
participants will be notified by email or phone of the results!Thank you for your support!!! What do you have to lose?? EMAIL Me and get a spot!!Please note: If we get less than 10 participants, I will still hold
the party, the benefits for the winners be adjusted based on our
host program. I will notify you in advance of those changes. Do you
have a girlfriend that might help out? Call her - have a private con-
test between you--I'll buy the drinks for you both to celebrate!

I always sent a flyer with a new catalog to the previous six months' hostesses.

I offered an additional percentage off (to their PHD) based on the amount of their show...i.e., $200-$300 = 5%; $400-$600 = 10%; $700 and over, 15%. The additional percentage was good on NEW products only, and could only be used through me, not through another show, on the website, or through another consultant. I was sure to follow up with each host by phone after the mailing went out.

I always ended up with a LARGE show to turn in. My ordering hosts would get more than just new items usually, and my commission plus hostess benefits more than made up for any loss.

It also created buzz for the next season...had some hostesses book twice a year instead of just once so they could get that extra discount.

It worked for me...

HTH...SIID!

P.S. I'm on my way out to church, but I'll try to find the flyer and post it this afternoon.

Related to Wanting to Do Something for My Past Hosts/Customers

What are some ways I can show my appreciation for past hosts/customers?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are many ways you can show your appreciation for your past hosts and customers. Some ideas include sending handwritten thank-you notes, offering exclusive discounts or promotions, hosting a customer appreciation event, or sending a small gift or sample.

Do I have to spend a lot of money to show my appreciation?

No, you do not have to spend a lot of money to show your appreciation for your past hosts and customers. Simple gestures, such as a handwritten note or a small gift, can go a long way in making them feel appreciated.

How often should I reach out to my past hosts/customers?

It is important to maintain a regular communication with your past hosts and customers, but the frequency may depend on your individual business and relationship with them. Some consultants choose to reach out monthly or quarterly, while others may do so on a more personalized basis.

Can I offer discounts or promotions to my past hosts/customers without affecting my business?

Yes, you can offer exclusive discounts or promotions to your past hosts and customers without negatively impacting your business. These gestures can actually help strengthen your relationship with them and increase repeat business.

How can I keep track of my past hosts/customers and their information?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of tools to help you keep track of your past hosts and customers, such as the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Host and Guest List. You can also create your own spreadsheet or database to track their information and interactions with your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • beckyjsmith