• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Past Host Code Not Working?

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant trying to enter a past host special for a catalog show in November. They were having trouble finding the mini muffin pan at 60% off and were wondering if they had done something wrong. It was suggested that the specials may not be available until November 1st and that the past host number may not be activated until the party ships. It was also mentioned that checking for updates and doing a host lookup could help resolve any issues.
lisa717
I have a catalog show for Nov...I am trying to put in a Past host special...she wants the mini muffin pan @ 60% off....I enter X606 and it comes up no longer available???? Am I doing something wrong? HELP!!!

Will it not work til Nov 1? Is that it? Can't put anything in before it's time?

I think that's correct. The system will update and then you can add the specials. I could be wrong though.

Ya I am thinking that too now....thanks

The past host number is activated no later than when her party ships. Actually, I find most have been activated as soon as the show appears in the shipping status. If she was a past host of yours, you have her contact info. Go back to P3 and check her order. When you keyed her name into P3 as a guest, her name appears in a list as you begin to type it. Click on her name below in the list. This will auto fill the the rest of her info as well as automatically fill in the Past Host discount. If it is not doing this, it means that you may be missing an update from HO. In P3, go to HELP at the top, click on HELP and click on Check for Updates. They should be coming in automatically but sometimes they get stuck. You can also go to CC and do a host lookup. I have had many a past hosts from other consultants who thought they had a discount but it had actually already expired. Host Lookup will help. If there is still a question, call HO. Make sure you have a name and address of this past host and if at all possible the show date. I have in 11 years only had one past host number that really was not accurate. If the number is not there, 99% of the time it means it has expired. In fact, I submitted a party on Tuesday night. My hosts contact info shows the new past host number is already there. I got the update from HO this morning automatically when I opened P3.

Last edited:

1. Why isn't my past host code working?

There could be a few reasons why your past host code is not working. It is possible that the code has expired and is no longer valid. Make sure to check the expiration date on the code. It is also possible that the code was entered incorrectly. Double check the code and try again. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Can I use a past host code more than once?

No, host codes are only valid for one time use per customer. Once a code has been used, it cannot be used again. However, we frequently release new host codes, so make sure to check our website or follow us on social media for the latest codes.

3. I was a host at a past party, can I still use the host code?

Yes, as long as the code has not expired, you can still use the host code even if you were a host at a past party. Host codes are available to all customers, regardless of whether they have hosted a party or not.

4. Can I combine a past host code with a current promotion or discount?

Unfortunately, past host codes cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, or offer. Host codes are only valid for the specific discount or offer stated on the code.

5. I forgot to enter my past host code at checkout, can I still receive the discount?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to apply a past host code retroactively. Make sure to double check the code before completing your purchase to ensure you receive the discount. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U