• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Sneak Peak Idea (Need Your Thoughts)

In summary, the speaker suggests sending out a mini-catalog with a brief letter to past hosts and preferred customers, encouraging them to look through the new products and start their wish list for the upcoming season. They also suggest following up with each person to discuss hosting opportunities. The speaker also mentions the importance of not sending out more catalogs than they can follow up on in a day, and suggests offering a gift to those who call before the speaker does. They also mention taking the month of August off and using this idea to generate interest and build business for the fall.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Okay so I would like to send out a "sneak peak" of the new products to my past hosts and preferred Customers. Here is my idea

Mail each person a mini-catalog with a brief letter thanking them for hosting in the past and then encourage them to look through the new mini to see what all PC has to offer for the upcoming seasons and then encourage them to start their wish list and contact me so we can get their fall show booked today! I would also make sure I mentioned that these products are not available until Sep 1st.

I was then thinking I would follow up with each person making sure that they got the catalog and leaving opportunity for discussion about hosting.

SO my question is what would you add or subtract from this idea to make it more successful and would you include the September host special insert or would you offer to email them the specials when you call (to gauge there interest level). In general I just wonder what you think of this idea. I am pregnant and due soon so I am taking the month of August off for the most part so I thought this might be a good way to peak interest and build up business for the fall when I jump back into things.

The follow up is extremely important. Only mail out as many in a day that you think you can follow up in a day. Give time for them to receive the catalogs, then call.

You could put something in there saying "If you call me before I call you, I'll give you a gift!", and give them something based on how much you want to spend. Maybe a SBRC, and bump it up if they book a show.

Good idea NooraK!!

1. What is a Host Sneak Peak Idea?

A Host Sneak Peak Idea is a fun and interactive way for a host to share the Pampered Chef experience with their friends and family. It allows guests to get a sneak peek at the latest products and recipes while also earning rewards for the host.

2. How does a Host Sneak Peak Idea work?

The host will invite their friends and family to attend the event, either in person or online. The event will showcase new products and recipes, and guests will have the opportunity to place orders and earn rewards for the host based on their purchases.

3. Can anyone host a Sneak Peak Idea?

Yes, anyone can host a Sneak Peak Idea! Whether you are a seasoned Pampered Chef customer or new to our products, hosting a Sneak Peak Idea is a great opportunity to earn rewards and have a fun time with friends and family.

4. How can I earn rewards as a host?

As a host, you can earn rewards in three ways: free and discounted products, half-price items, and host credits to use towards any Pampered Chef products. The more guests who attend and make purchases, the more rewards you can earn!

5. Can I personalize the Sneak Peak Idea to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! We encourage hosts to make the event their own and add personal touches to make it a unique and enjoyable experience for their guests. You can choose which products and recipes to showcase and even add on fun activities or games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Rosechef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah