• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking Outside the Box: Creative Party Ideas for My Sister

In summary, many people give a thank you gift to their host, usually something small like a spatula or a recipe card. Some people do a cooking club with their sister's show.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister has host several parties for me and has agreed to host one next month to help me out. I want to offer something different for her since she's hosted so many parties for me. I'm trying to think outside the box an thought I would see what ideas everybody else has.

Ice cream nachos?

Sandi

Probably most of us give a Season's Best as a thank you to our host. If I know the host already has one from the season I will give a mini serving spatula, tie w/ribbon & add a unique recipe card.

I'd give your sister your discount on anything she gets with her show discount or maybe pay for a half price item. Those heart bowls that were on the outlet would be perfect. The celebrate plate would be another great choice. Or maybe offer her something from the new line that we will be getting soon.As far as general host gifts many of us do not give an extra gift at a rule. The host program is amazing and I make a big deal about that. It also seems that the shows I give a gift sometimes ends up as a lower show. I now give a gift to repeat hosts. Usually something that is $5-10 retail.

Oh, you meant gift . . . how about a PC apron?

Sandi

Actually I was talking about doing a fun theme show (I posted late at night and didn't even think about it but it is in the theme show board).

see full message below....

Here are some "out of the box" theme ideas:
Dr. Phil, how's that workin' for ya? (everyone bring a "problem kitchen tool" so the "kitchen doctor" can fix it for you) Then you make anything you want.

A tasting show. Grill chicken in the grill pan, cube and serve with sauces; cube pound cake, serve with dessert sauces; make salsa in the mfp, tortilla chips with the mcm.

Dessert bar. Make brownies in the brownies pan, serve strawberries (chop with salad choppers), cool whip in ead, chop nuts with food chopper, shave chocolate bars with garlic slicer, ice cream with ice cream scoop.

Make your own pizza bar. Use fajita size flour tortillas, have various toppings, and let guests make their own pizza. Cook on grill.

Recipe swap. Have guests all bring a copy of a recipe to share. Have them turn them into the host before the show, pick 1 to make.

Power Cooking with beef. Someone posted a great new version of this the other day, making a meatloaf mixture, then turning it into meatballs, etc. Or, just do the usual Power Cooking, pick great recipes. This is great for prepping for back to school.

Start a cooking club. Use your sister's show to do a monthly cooking club.

Christmas Countdown. It's not too early to start shopping for gifts! Do a cookie exchange, or a "hide the turkey" show, or make the snowman cake on the cover of the holiday cookbook. Decorate for Christmas! Do an ornament exchange with the guests.

1. How can I make my sister's party unique and memorable?

There are many ways to make your sister's party stand out! Consider incorporating a theme, such as a specific color scheme or activity, to tie everything together. You can also try incorporating interactive elements, like a photo booth or DIY stations, to keep guests engaged and having fun.

2. What are some creative food ideas for my sister's party?

One idea is to create a build-your-own taco or pizza bar, where guests can customize their own meals. You can also try making mini versions of traditional party foods, like sliders or bite-sized desserts, to add a fun twist. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new flavor combinations!

3. How can I decorate for my sister's party on a budget?

There are plenty of ways to decorate without breaking the bank. Consider using items you already have at home, like mason jars or candles, to create a cozy atmosphere. You can also try making your own decorations, like paper garlands or tissue paper pom poms, for a personal touch.

4. What are some fun activities or games to have at my sister's party?

Depending on the theme of the party, you can plan activities that tie in with it. For example, if it's a beach-themed party, you can set up a sandcastle building competition. Other ideas include scavenger hunts, karaoke, or a DIY craft station. Just make sure to keep the activities age-appropriate and inclusive for all guests.

5. How can I involve my sister in planning the party without giving away the surprise?

One way to involve your sister is by asking for her input on certain aspects of the party, such as the theme or menu. You can also ask her to help with DIY decorations or to be in charge of a specific activity. Just make sure not to reveal any major details that may ruin the surprise!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NewtoMom
  • Deannasbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies