• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Visit Me at the Fair!... Postcards for Past Hosts/Contacts

In summary, the "Visit Me at the Fair!" postcards are designed to invite past hosts and contacts to visit your booth at a fair or event where you will be showcasing Pampered Chef products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order the postcards through the official website and personalize them with your information and event details. The number of postcards to order will depend on the size of the event and the number of potential customers. The postcards are only available as physical copies, but you can also send them electronically to reach a wider audience. It is also recommended to follow up with a personal invitation to ensure maximum attendance at the fair.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
This will be my 2nd year doing my local county fair. I am thinking of sending postcards to past hosts and contacts that have said they wanted to book to come see me at my fair booth. I'm thinking something nice from vista print.

I would offer a free gift for stopping by: something cheap out of my show giveaways, and probably a sneak peak at new products (new mini catalog).

An extra incentive for booking a date: extra dollar amt or product?

Any ideas? What do you think?

I like that idea. If you have an email newsletter, include the info in there, too (tell them to "mention this when you see me there"). And add it as a calendar item on your PWS.

Can you send a newsletter out from your PWS?

I probably will put in in a NL. I haven't done much with NL's from my PWS. I feel that when I have had hosts do invites from there many get flagged as spam.
Also I want to do Post cards because if some of my customers are like me and they get something in the mail they are interested in they will put it on their fridge or buliten board. I tend to forget about an email... I was also thinking of putting a special sticker or # on the cards and telling them to bring their postcards and they may win an extra prize! Kinda like the stickers you get from "the BOOSTER" to boost show bookings.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming county fair booth! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for promoting your business and products. Sending postcards to past hosts and interested contacts is a fantastic idea to remind them of your presence at the fair. Using a service like Vista Print can definitely make the process easier and more professional-looking.Offering a free gift for stopping by is a great way to entice people to visit your booth. You could also consider offering a special discount or promotion for those who book a date with you at the fair. This could be in the form of a dollar amount off their order or a free product with their purchase. It's always a good idea to have a variety of incentives to appeal to different customers.As for the sneak peek at new products, that is a great way to generate excitement and interest. You could also consider offering a special deal for those who pre-order a new product at the fair. This could be a discount or a free gift with their pre-order.Overall, it sounds like you have a solid plan in place for your county fair. Just remember to be engaging and enthusiastic at your booth, and make sure to follow up with any potential bookings or orders after the fair. Best of luck to you!

1. What is the purpose of "Visit Me at the Fair!" postcards?

The "Visit Me at the Fair!" postcards are designed to invite past hosts and contacts to visit your booth at a fair or event where you will be showcasing Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to reconnect with previous customers and potentially gain new ones.

2. How do I obtain the "Visit Me at the Fair!" postcards?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order the postcards through the official Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the Marketing Tools section. From there, you can select and order the "Visit Me at the Fair!" postcards.

3. Can I customize the postcards with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the postcards with your name, contact information, and the fair/event details. This will ensure that your customers know exactly where and when to find you at the fair. You can edit the postcards before ordering them through the Pampered Chef website.

4. How many postcards should I order?

The number of postcards you should order will depend on the size of the fair/event and the number of past hosts and contacts you want to invite. We recommend ordering enough postcards to cover all of your potential customers, plus a few extras in case of unexpected guests.

5. Can I send the postcards electronically?

No, the "Visit Me at the Fair!" postcards are only available as physical postcards. However, you can scan the postcards and send them via email or social media to reach customers who may not receive physical mail. It is also a good idea to follow up with a personal invitation to your past hosts and contacts through a phone call or text message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chanddl