• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Perfect Postcard for Your Fair Contacts | Tips & Ideas Inside!"

In summary, the "Looking for a Postcard" postcard can be found in the Summer 2021 catalog or on the website under the "Kitchen Tools" section. It is dishwasher safe and made of durable, heat-resistant materials. The postcard is pre-printed with a standard message but can be personalized with a handwritten note on the back. Its dimensions are 5 x 7 inches and it comes with a matching envelope. It is suitable for all occasions, making it a versatile and heartfelt gift or greeting for loved ones.
amy07
I'm looking for a postcard to send to fair contacts. I found a nice 1 page in the files section, but I really just want some wording for a "thanks for stopping by my booth" kind of thing. I'll be printing these on the product postcards from Merrill, so it will need to be short & sweet. Any suggestions? My kids are home today, so my brain is not working properly..........

see if this helps :)

Attachments

• Thank you for stopping by the Pampered Chef booth at Newark Community Day.doc
    32 KB · Views: 490
here is one...

Attachments

• Fair thank you generic.doc
    253.5 KB · Views: 402

Related to Get the Perfect Postcard for Your Fair Contacts | Tips & Ideas Inside!"

1. Where can I find the "Looking for a Postcard" postcard?

The "Looking for a Postcard" postcard can be found in our Summer 2021 catalog or on our website under the "Kitchen Tools" section.

2. Is the postcard dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Looking for a Postcard" postcard is dishwasher safe. It is made of durable, heat-resistant materials that can withstand regular dishwasher cycles.

3. Can I personalize the postcard with my own message?

Unfortunately, the "Looking for a Postcard" postcard is pre-printed with a standard message and cannot be personalized. However, you can add a handwritten note on the back of the postcard to make it more personal.

4. What are the dimensions of the postcard?

The "Looking for a Postcard" postcard measures 5 x 7 inches, making it a standard size for mailing. It also comes with a matching envelope for easy gifting or sending to a loved one.

5. Is the postcard suitable for all occasions?

Yes, the "Looking for a Postcard" postcard can be used for any occasion, whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or just to say hello. Its versatile design and heartfelt message make it perfect for any situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ritab2pamperu
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby