• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Letter Writing Tips for Bridal Fair Contacts - Boost Your Business!

In summary, the author is excited about her recent recruitment leads and is looking forward to following up with letters and/or emails.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I did a booth a a bridal fair this past weekend..... and I got about 25 contacts now, either ineterested in a rergistry or hosting a normal kitchen show..... and the best one yet I GOT ANOTHER RECURIT LEAD!!! heheh am I excited oh heck yeah!!! Alright I am calming down...... I did a drawing so I had it where they filed out a DPDS. I got one show out of the deal for April.... alright now I am calming down again...welll not really.... I am so excited!! Anyways...... *breathing* I want to send out a professional looking letter in an email format... or would it be better since I have their addresss to send out a hard copy of that letter to these brides? Also how long should I wait after I send this letter out to call them??? Phone is not my friend.... I spend a good majority of my day on the phone at my..... *DAY JOB* ewwww I know... haha... can you tell I am doing a happy dance? Anyways...... and how should I approach the recurit lead.. I did not know she showed an interest in the business until after I got home and I looked at the form she filled out for her bridal regsrtry.. Oh yea... I knew if I posted it in bookings I would get more replies...... *breathing again*..... help is greatly appriacted right now...... TIA!!!:D

CALL THEM NOW!!! You can always follow up with a letter and/or email, but you need to CALL them!! I know...I am the worst about picking up the phone!! Just let them know you enjoyed meeting them at the bridal fair and answer any questions they might have. Tell them more about the Wedding Registry, book their show, or have them sign!! WAY TO GO!!

I wouldn't send a letter. I would call them all.

A call is immediate. You have their (mostly) undivided attention. With a letter, you're at their mercy. They may read it. They may not.

Call them!

I agree... call them right away!
One thing I do at a fair or bazaar is to actually take the prize drawing slip directly from them. I make notes on the back about maybe something we chatted about, or if they had a sweet looking child with them, or whatever. Also, it gives me an opportunity to see what they checked off on their drawing slip, so I can give them information right there. Why not send them home with a host package, or recruiting info while you have them standing in front of you... you will have to follow up anyway right?

Congrats on another recruit lead! How exciting!!!

I'd call and tell them you'll be following up with a letter. The letter would include all the info you've given them, details about doing a shower/registry, and your contact informatioin.

As to the recruit call her and let her know how excited you were to see the boc checked, ask why she is interested, and how soon she'd like to get started. My guess is that she is hoping to earn some money for either the wedding or the honeymoon.

I was so shocked that I acutally got a show....that I forgot what I was saying or doing at that point in time...hehe....... I think all my bridal stuff that I ordered from Merrill just came in... so after I call them I can put together a nice packet for my brides......now here is another question some of the people that filled out a DPDS for the drawing at the fair... didnt' market anything just left their name and phone number... should I call them or email them?? Lets just say I so want my business to grow this year....

mommyhugz1978 said:
I was so shocked that I acutally got a show....that I forgot what I was saying or doing at that point in time...hehe....... I think all my bridal stuff that I ordered from Merrill just came in... so after I call them I can put together a nice packet for my brides......now here is another question some of the people that filled out a DPDS for the drawing at the fair... didnt' market anything just left their name and phone number... should I call them or email them?? Lets just say I so want my business to grow this year....

I'd call them. You may also be able to get their addresses by using anywho.com and doing a reverse lookup.

*breathing* okay I sware I am never like this...... but YAHOOOO!!! When I started this business a yaer ago I had no idea what I could do with it...until JAN of this year and a training that I went to in the beginng of Feb... talk about wow... I really can do this and here are all these tools... and I am doing what?? so what did I do other than step it up from 3 to about 10.!!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef food chopper?

The Pampered Chef food chopper is a simple and easy-to-use tool for chopping fruits, vegetables, nuts, and more. To use it, place the food in the chopper and close the lid. Then, pull the cord to chop the food to your desired consistency. For more detailed instructions, refer to the user manual that came with your product.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to follow the instructions and preheat the stoneware before using it in the microwave. Also, avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot stoneware dish in a cold refrigerator, as this may cause the stoneware to crack.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef cookware?

Cleaning your Pampered Chef cookware is easy. For non-stick cookware, it is recommended to hand wash with mild soap and warm water. For stoneware, use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food residue and rinse with warm water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the cookware.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

Most Pampered Chef cookware is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the cookware for best results. However, some stoneware items are dishwasher safe, so be sure to check the product's instructions before putting it in the dishwasher.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to host cooking parties and events. It's a fun and flexible way to earn extra income and share your love for cooking with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pinkunicorn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies