• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Fair Success with Follow-Up Calls | Pampered Chef Tips

In summary, Anne shared some success from a recent Bridal Fair. She has been making calls and getting lots of machines/voicemail, but no one has called her back. She has started to leave a message like this when she gets a machine: "Hi... This is Anne from Pampered Chef. I am sending out small cookbooks to everyone who visited my table at the fair and I just want to confirm your address. Please give me a call back at ___ so I can
AJPratt
Silver Member
Just wanted to share some success from a recent Bridal Fair, that I will be applying to the other events I am doing, too. I have been making calls and getting lots of machines/voicemail and of course NO ONE calls you back.

So this is what I started to do... When I get a machine, I leave a message like this: "Hi... This is Anne from Pampered Chef. I am sending out small cookbooks to everyone who visited my table at the ___ and I just want to confirm your address. Please give me a call back at ___ so I can make sure I have your correct address before I send out the cookbook."

Even if I called them before, when I call them back, I will be saying something like, "I called previously and missed you. I was calling because I wanted to let you know that I am sending out small cookbooks to everyone who visited my table and I just want to confirm your address."

When I reach them in person, I say the same thing and it completely changes the tone of the conversation.

The best part: I am GETTING CALLS BACK!!! It opens the door for me to talk to them about shows and the opportunity because they have relaxed a bit. And, if they don't call back to confirm their address, I don't have to send anything out. I'm sending the Season's Best, with a mini catalog or opp info, depending on the conversation. Of course, I will call to follow up to make sure they received their cookbook!

When they call back, I know they are interested. I have gotten great feedback and some leads I didn't have before. And, yes, I'm even calling the "no's".

Oooooh, what smart thinking girlfriend:D GIVE them something, then they'll call back. You're one smart cookie! I'll have to remember this next time I do a booth!

This is a great idea! I have a fair this weekend and I'm going to use this as my follow up call! I'm in wave 3 for '07 too and I look forward to meeting you. You always have such great ideas!!

Great Idea!!! I have a fair next month I have to remember that! Thanks :)

Wave 1 in 2007Anne,

This is a great idea!!! I am definetly going to do this wiht an upcoming bazaar we are doing. I reaaly do like hearing back from ALL of those messages I leave.

Thanks for the tip and good luck!!

Great thinking, Anne! Thanks for sharing!

I just did a home show and I think that I am going to try your idea, it sounds like a great idea. Thank you for all of your great ideas that you post!

I have 3 vendor fairs coming up in Nov. that is a great plan! Thanks for sharing Anne!

Glad I could help!

I think I'll 'borrow' that idea! Thanks for sharing!

Great idea! Even for CC calls!
Thanks!

Kris

Wow!You are one smart cookie! Thanks for sharing!! I think I will adapt this idea to my business and upcoming booths for the holiday season!!

It's a genius plan, Anne! I'm glad it's worked for you!

pamperedlinda said:
I think I'll 'borrow' that idea! Thanks for sharing!

Heck, don't borrow it; steal it:p

My director gave me a similar idea for this weekend's craft fair. She said give out an old catalog with a label on it that says to visit my website and send an email to me to get a new catalog and free gift (Season's Best).

I thought I might do that and give out minis with a similar label when I run out. I like Anne's idea of following up too with the ones that don't go online!

Anne All I have to say is YOU ROCK!!!!

What a BRILLIANT idea! I am sitting here with a handful of prize drawing slips from a craft fair I did - thinking the day had been a total waste of time....and you've given me a way to make lemonade! Thanks Anne!

Anne,

Thanks for the idea! I've made my first round of calls from a fair last weekend and of course mostly answering machines so I'm going to give this a shot today! I like that it puts the ball in their court as well so I don't have to spend time over analyzing when would be the best time to call. Definately worth the money to make that personal contact.

Michele

It also give you a great feeling when you call them!

1. How can I increase my chances of getting calls back?

The best way to increase your chances of getting calls back is to make sure your contact information is clear and easily accessible. Also, make sure to follow up with potential customers and show genuine interest in their needs and concerns.

2. What should I say when I call someone back?

When calling someone back, be sure to introduce yourself and remind them of where you met or how they expressed interest in your products. Then, ask if they have any specific questions or concerns, and offer to provide more information or schedule a demonstration.

3. How do I handle rejection when making callbacks?

Rejection is a normal part of sales, and it's important to not take it personally. Stay positive and keep a professional attitude. Thank them for their time and let them know you are available to answer any questions they may have in the future.

4. Can I leave a voicemail when calling back potential customers?

Yes, leaving a voicemail is a good way to make sure your message is received. Be sure to leave a clear and concise message with your name, contact information, and a brief reminder of why you are calling.

5. Is it better to call or email when following up with potential customers?

This ultimately depends on the individual's preference, but it's always a good idea to ask for their preferred method of communication during the initial contact. If they prefer email, be sure to follow up promptly and professionally. If they prefer phone calls, try to schedule a time for a call rather than just calling out of the blue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kcmckay