• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Ideas for Postcards and Invitations from VistaPrint?

In summary, Sharisse and Dawn are both thinking of ideas for postcards and invitations from VistaPrint. Sharisse thinks of postcards with creative ideas, like making a postcard with a lady at a table drinking coffee and saying "I would love to buy you a coffee and talk more about how together we can achieve your dreams!" Dawn thinks of postcards that remind people of their year expiring or that offer a $10 coupon for customers who place an order over $50.
momoftwins
Does anyone have any good ideas for postcards and invitations from VistaPrint????? They have a good sale going on and I want to get some but just have no creative mind as to what to say. Thanks!

PS - I made birthday cards last time as well as some ones that say "you are interested in a show but I can't reach you". I was thinking of some that say something like "thanks for stopping by my PC booth....." for contacts you get from a craft fair that don't mark anything.

Sharisse

I keep thinking I should do "just because" postcards... you know, like the ones you get from reltors reminding you of their services, but not for anything in particular. Or what about cards to let people know the PHD is about to expire or that new products are out?

I have a few that I made that I really like. The first one is a postcard with a lady sitting at a table drinking a cup of coffee. The card has my name on the top and then it says "I would love to buy you a coffee and talk more about how together we can achieve your dreams!" The back says PC, my phone number and then it says "Call me at your earliest convenience so we can set a date to talk."

The next one I have that I really like is the large postcard. They don't get lost as easy as the small ones. The card has four boxes with fruit on it. At the top is says "Join my team!!" On the bottom is says "We talked a little about what The Pampered Chef can do for you and your family, but the time wasn't right. Are you still looking to earn some extra money? I would live to sit and speak with you!!" The back has my name and phone number.

I also have a letter that I use right now, but I'm thinking of putting it on a postcard. When their year is about to expire I send them a letter with a $10 coupon letting them know their 10% is almost done and if they place an order over $50 they can redeme the coupon I sent. I would love to put that on a postcard. I just haven't had the chance.

Those are some great ones Dawn! Thanks for sharing!

Katie - I will definitely think of the realtor type postcards, not a bad idea.

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle with coming up with creative ideas for postcards and invitations from VistaPrint. It can be difficult to think of something unique and eye-catching to say, especially when we're focused on our business and not necessarily on marketing. However, I have a few ideas that may help you out. Firstly, for your birthday cards, you could try adding a personal touch by including a recipe or cooking tip on the back. This not only adds value for the recipient, but it also showcases your expertise as a Pampered Chef consultant. For the postcards and invitations for potential hosts or guests, you could consider using a catchy phrase like "Let's spice up your next party with Pampered Chef!" or "Join the party and discover delicious new recipes with Pampered Chef!" These phrases not only convey the fun and social aspect of our business, but also highlight the quality and deliciousness of our products. Lastly, for contacts you get from craft fairs, you could try a postcard that says something like "Thanks for stopping by my Pampered Chef booth at the craft fair! Let's keep in touch and cook up something amazing together." This way, you're reminding them of their interest in our products and also inviting them to join in on the fun. I hope these ideas give you some inspiration for your postcards and invitations. Best of luck with your sales and events! Happy cooking!

Related to What Are Some Creative Ideas for Postcards and Invitations from VistaPrint?

What are the dimensions of the Cute Postcards/Invitations?

The dimensions of our Cute Postcards/Invitations are 5x7 inches.

Can I customize the design on the Cute Postcards/Invitations?

Yes, all of our Cute Postcards/Invitations can be customized with your choice of font, color, and wording.

Are envelopes included with the Cute Postcards/Invitations?

Yes, envelopes are included with all of our Cute Postcards/Invitations.

Do you offer bulk discounts for Cute Postcards/Invitations?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 25 or more Cute Postcards/Invitations. Please contact us for more information.

What is the turnaround time for Cute Postcards/Invitations?

The turnaround time for Cute Postcards/Invitations is 2-3 business days for customization and printing, plus shipping time. Rush orders may be available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebinIA