• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Hwc Postcard Invitation

In summary, to find a Hwc Postcard Invitation, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. The invitation can be customized with personal information and graphics, and typically comes in packs of 10. The cost may vary and there is no specific deadline to order, but it is recommended to do so at least two weeks before the event. Rush shipping may be available upon request.
c00p
Gold Member
I've gone through LOTS of searches this am and I am not finding any type of HWC postcard invitation for May shows. I don't have the extra funds to purchase the pretty ones from Merrill and I don't have the time to try to create one! I don't want to do a flyer because those require a regular stamp to mail out. (Boy, that's a lot of "don'ts" for this early in the day!!!! And "don'ts looks like some sort of short-cut for doughnuts.....sorry, OT!!) So, if anyone has one that they don't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Ok, well I did take the time to finally create something. I'll post it for anyone else that might have a need for something like this. It's not fancy or great, but it'll do the job!!

Attachments

• HWC cooking show postcard.doc
    267.5 KB · Views: 319
Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with not being able to find a HWC postcard invitation for the May shows. Have you considered reaching out to other HWC members to see if they have any extra postcards they could spare? Another option could be to create a simple digital invitation and send it out via email or social media. That way, you won't have to worry about purchasing or mailing physical postcards. Just a thought! Best of luck with your search. And now I'm craving doughnuts too... thanks for that! ;)

1. How can I find a Hwc Postcard Invitation?

To find a Hwc Postcard Invitation, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for it using the search bar. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and ask if they have any available or can order one for you.

2. Can I customize the Hwc Postcard Invitation?

Yes, you can customize the Hwc Postcard Invitation with your own personal information such as the date, time, and location of your event. There are also options to add graphics or change the colors to match your theme.

3. How many invitations come in a pack?

The number of invitations in a pack may vary, but typically there are 10 invitations included. If you need more, you can purchase additional packs or contact your consultant for bulk ordering options.

4. What is the cost of the Hwc Postcard Invitation?

The cost of the Hwc Postcard Invitation may vary depending on your location and the quantity you are purchasing. You can check the price on the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for the current price.

5. Is there a deadline to order the Hwc Postcard Invitation?

There is no specific deadline to order the Hwc Postcard Invitation, but it is recommended to order at least two weeks before your event to allow enough time for shipping and distribution. However, if you need them sooner, you can contact your consultant to see if rush shipping is available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl