• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help W/Design for Hwc Invitation Postcard

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for honest opinions on a postcard they designed for an upcoming HWC cooking show. The postcard will showcase the products that will be raffled off for a charity event. The person wants to make a good impression and is open to any changes or suggestions for the postcard. They also ask for clarification on the guest special and make a final update on the postcard design.
whiteyteresa
I WANT YOUR HONEST OPINION PLEASE!!!

I made up my own postcard (front and back) for an upcoming HWC cooking show. The lady who is holding this show will take the benefits from the show and put the products into 2 baskets and raffle them off for the Relay for Life.

PLEASE let me know what I need to add, take away, re-word, re-design, etc.

I am going to print this onto 4 X 6 blank index cards. I want these to look professional as possible.

I want to make a great impression for the next show I do.

So please change whatever you think and repost it.

Thank you for all your help

Changed the special to read correctly

~

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Show info 001 - HWC.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 365
  • INVITATION POSTCARD - Show info 002 - HWC.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
You need to change the guest special....it's 20% off as many pieces of stoneware that they want....unlimited.

:confused: The flyer for the guest special on CC says 2 pieces.:confused:

never mind - I had to re-read it again, again, again.

You were right

Thank you and sorry about that.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
It looks good to me Teresa. I am reading it too the the guests can only get two pieces at 20% off. Correct me if I am wrong.

apriljc said:
It looks good to me Teresa. I am reading it too the the guests can only get two pieces at 20% off. Correct me if I am wrong.
I think the title on the flyer is where you are confused. The "2 Stoneware COllecions" is referring to the two stoneware lines that we have - Classics & New Traditions. Guests may purchase as many pieces as they want at the sale price. Hosts may choose 2 at 60% off and then as many as they want at the sale price - using it as FPV or getting their additional discount on top of the sale price. Awesome deal!

whiteyteresa said:
I WANT YOUR HONEST OPINION PLEASE!!!

I made up my own postcard (front and back) for an upcoming HWC cooking show. The lady who is holding this show will take the benefits from the show and put the products into 2 baskets and raffle them off for the Relay for Life.

PLEASE let me know what I need to add, take away, re-word, re-design, etc.

I am going to print this onto 4 X 6 blank index cards. I want these to look professional as possible.

I want to make a great impression for the next show I do.

So please change whatever you think and repost it.

Thank you for all your help

Changed the special to read correctly

~
LOOKS GREAT! Make sure you put your Phone# and website for those that can't attend. Good Luck Laurel

Doesn't the special INCLUDE the baker now?

Only for the host

Great postcard Teresa!

1. How can I customize the design for my HWC invitation postcard?

To customize your HWC invitation postcard design, you can use our online design tool or work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a unique and personalized invitation. You can also choose from a variety of pre-designed templates and add your own text and images.

2. Can I include my own photos on the HWC invitation postcard?

Yes, you can upload your own photos to use on the HWC invitation postcard. Our design tool allows you to easily add and edit images to create a one-of-a-kind invitation that reflects your personal style and event theme.

3. Is there a minimum order quantity for the HWC invitation postcard?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for the HWC invitation postcard. You can order as many or as few as you need for your event. Plus, with our bulk pricing options, the more you order, the more you save.

4. How long does it take to receive my HWC invitation postcards?

The production time for HWC invitation postcards is typically 3-5 business days. Shipping time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. You can track your order status and estimated delivery date through our website.

5. Can I get a sample of the HWC invitation postcard before ordering?

Yes, you can order a sample of the HWC invitation postcard to see the quality and design before placing a larger order. Samples are available for a small fee and can be ordered through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
feather18
  • babywings76