• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Printing Pampered Chef Postcard Invites?

Same question. My printer won't feed the postcard if put in horizontal.Picture side up and have the bottom of the PC on the right for most printers. You will need to print one and look at it then make adjustments (more/less spaces or change the font size.) same
stacywhitlow
Does anyone have a format for printing on the PC postcard invites? I am not very computer smart so have no idea where to begin. I want to be able to fill in the blanks with host information instead of using labels on top of print. I am thinking of doing the tri-fold fliers but still have tons of postcards to get rid of first. Please help!

These are various templates I have for the various invites - I may have more - I'll do some digging.

Attachments

• F~W2005InvitationTemplate.doc
    34 KB · Views: 225
  • 2005Celebrationsformat.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 315
  • PostCardShowInfo-Invites(newformat).doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 412
  • PostCardShowInfo-Invites(oldformat).doc
    29 KB · Views: 265
  • CucinaItalianaInvites.zip
    802 KB · Views: 210
Here are some more - you have to play around and see which one fits the particular postcard invite you are using and then pray your printer will line up properly.

Attachments

• SS2006InvitationTemplate.doc
    33 KB · Views: 261
  • SPRING2007TROPICSinviteFK24.doc
    29 KB · Views: 266
  • PostCardShowInfo-Invites(newformat).zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 279
  • JUNE07postcard.zip
    127.8 KB · Views: 185
  • invitationformat.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 388
This one always works pretty well for me. You'll have to print one and adjust things for yours with this one as well.

Attachments

• don'sInviteTemplate0906.doc
    37 KB · Views: 333
ok , i tried using those, but i may be to computer ileterate to line it up right, but...
do you need to cover up all the writing on the Postcard? you know how they have that paragraph under the lines...
i was just wondering what yall do!
Oh and when you print it, do you put it sideways, or straigh down?
thanks!

Oh and when you print it, do you put it sideways, or straight down?
thanks![/QUOTE]

Same question. My printer won't feed the postcard if put in horizontal.

Picture side up and have the bottom of the PC on the right for most printers. You will need to print one and look at it then make adjustments (more/less spaces or change the font size.)

ETA make sure you take all the regular paper out of your printer. put the pc's in and slide the paper guide over. I helps keep things lined up.

ok...figured how to print them...problem is I can't get the formats to line up with the postcards I have. I have the ones that are generic...3 ladies on front...from 2007. The address side is fine but the host info won't print on the lines. It is either too high or too low and not at all on any of the lines. I checked the spacing and even changed the font. What else am I supposed to do to get them to line up? Thanks!

Ok yeah i finally figured it out, i guess i will just space lines different to accomadate my printer, but all in all, it looks good, saves money, and time!! Thanks for posting! and thanks for starting thread! I needed those!

What is a "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite"?

A "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers to attend a cooking demonstration or party. It typically includes information about the event, the consultant's contact information, and a special offer or discount.

How do I receive a "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite"?

You can receive a "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite" by attending a Pampered Chef event, signing up for the company's mailing list, or by requesting one from a consultant directly. You can also find digital versions of the invite on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

What are the benefits of using a "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite"?

The "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite" is an effective way to reach potential customers and promote your business. It allows you to showcase your products and services, offer special deals, and build relationships with new customers. It also helps you stay organized by providing all the necessary information in one convenient format.

Can I customize the "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite"?

Yes, you can customize the "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite" to fit your specific needs. You can add your own branding, contact information, and event details. Some consultants also choose to include a personal message or hand-written note to make the invite more personalized and engaging.

How can I track the success of my "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite"?

You can track the success of your "Pampered Chef Postcard Invite" by monitoring the response rate and sales generated from the event or party. You can also ask attendees for feedback or use a tracking code or unique offer to see how many people redeemed the offer from the invite. This will help you determine the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and make adjustments for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa S