• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Outdated Postcard Invites? Need Help with a Fundraiser?

In summary, "Old Outdated Postcard Invites" are invitations that are no longer relevant or up-to-date. It is not recommended to use them as they can lead to confusion and reflect poorly on the host. Even if changes are made to the information, the design and format may still appear outdated. Instead, there are many modern and creative alternatives for inviting guests to an event, such as digital invitations or traditional paper invitations with a modern design. It is not recommended to use outdated invitations for any type of event, even if it is casual, as it can still affect the guest's perception of the event.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
That humungous fundraiser is coming around again - the one where she sent out 600 postcard invites...
HELP!!!
Anyone have outdated postcard invites they want to get rid of?

Wow, is it that time again already? I can help you out! My director gave me some when she cleaned out her closet & I'm not using them. You'll have to PM me your address!

Carolyn - I found several packs when I was cleaning out a cupboard - email or pm me your address and I'll get them to you!

Sorry, you cleaned me out last year....

Same here.Carolyn- next time you get a note from VistaPrint with free postcards, why don't you make some geared toward this FR? You can re-order them any time with just a click, and then they'll have something geared toward the organization. Just a thought.

I have some! But I love Ann's idea too! You could even get them printed with the event info to save a step!

PM me your address too. I know I have some around here that I can give you. Does it matter what they say, I know I have some gift giving ones, don't know if you sold back then but we had a theme show where you made the cookie in the batter bowl or the minestrone soup with all the dry ingredients, and then you just attached a tag, telling them what to add to. I know I have a few of those and others too.:) ;)

pm me your address, I think I have some =)

Related to Looking for Outdated Postcard Invites? Need Help with a Fundraiser?

1. What are "Old Outdated Postcard Invites"?

"Old Outdated Postcard Invites" are invitations that are no longer relevant or up-to-date. They may have outdated information, such as incorrect dates or locations, or they may be using an outdated design or format.

2. Why should I avoid using "Old Outdated Postcard Invites"?

Using outdated invitations can lead to confusion and may result in guests not attending your event. It also reflects poorly on the host and may make the event seem less important or organized.

3. Can I still use "Old Outdated Postcard Invites" if I make changes to the information?

While making changes to the information on an outdated invitation can help, it is still not recommended. The design and format of the invitation may still appear outdated and may not accurately represent the event.

4. What are some alternatives to "Old Outdated Postcard Invites"?

There are many modern and creative ways to invite guests to an event. You can use digital invitations, such as emails or social media invites, or you can opt for traditional paper invitations with a modern design.

5. Can I still use "Old Outdated Postcard Invites" for a casual event?

It is not recommended to use outdated invitations for any type of event, even if it is casual. Your guests may still perceive the event as unimportant or unorganized, which can affect their attendance and overall experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • jenm42