• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Postage: Donate Outdated Invitations for Upcoming FR Event

In summary, a member is looking for outdated postcard invitations to use for an upcoming FR event. Another member suggests printing their own invites on Avery postcards or cardstock to save money. Others offer to send their unused invitations for free. Some members also suggest using older invitations that they have in stock.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a FR coming up - she needs to send out 500 postcards (thankfully they are a non-profit and can do bulk mailing so I am not footing the postage bill).

Does anyone have outdated postcard invites you want to get rid of? I'd be happy to pay the shipping...I just hate to waste my good new postcards for SO many invites, ya know?

just a suggestion,but it may be cheaper to create your own postcard sized invite and purchase Avery(or whatever brand) postcards that you can print yourself. usually sams club or office max has them for a reasonable price. you could even just buy cardstock and cut them yourself after you print them. i have done this for several things,pc and not pc. is much less expensive than buying already made invites of any kind. hope this helps.

button92 said:
just a suggestion,but it may be cheaper to create your own postcard sized invite and purchase Avery(or whatever brand) postcards that you can print yourself. usually sams club or office max has them for a reasonable price. you could even just buy cardstock and cut them yourself after you print them. i have done this for several things,pc and not pc. is much less expensive than buying already made invites of any kind. hope this helps.

I am thinking the ink I'd use up would be SOOOO much $$$

dannyzmom said:
I have a FR coming up - she needs to send out 500 postcards (thankfully they are a non-profit and can do bulk mailing so I am not footing the postage bill).

Does anyone have outdated postcard invites you want to get rid of? I'd be happy to pay the shipping...I just hate to waste my good new postcards for SO many invites, ya know?

I might have some outdated invites. I will have to check.

Create a master document, bring it to Office Max and have them copy on cardstock and have them cut them. Probably much easier and cheaper and then you can have all the info right on there without having to label or hand write each one.

I would go to Office Max and make copies on colored cardstock. They could even cut them to size for you.

If you had four on a page, you'd need 125 copies. I don't know the cost but it'd be less than $15 for them all, I'd think. I'm attaching a sample postcard.

Attachments

• Hannah'sFund.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 287
I agree about getting some printed... I had to do this with my drawing slips the night before a fair because I HATE the new style that doesn't ask the questions and I didn't notice they were different until the night before. I copied 4 of the old style onto a page and made 75 copies (my mom has a copier at her office that I am allowed to use). It only took us 15 mins to cut them all up (we used regular paper so cardstock might take longer) but it was well worth it!

I have tons of invites you are welcome too. Just let me know. I probably have 250.

Just checked my stock I have over 20 unopened packages of invites. You can have for free. Just let me know where to send them.

I also have a ton you can have for free... just say where to send .. I can mail them out first thing on Tuesday :)

Does anyone use these older invites? I have some from the Cucina Italiana, Dine Out at Home and Dim Sum and Then Some, Ole and Chocolate, Chocolate. Do you plan certain shows for a month in order to be able to use these?

Carolyn, I probably have 200 or so.

I have about 4 or 5 packs of older invitations that you are more than welcomed to.

I have invitations that go back 5-7 years ago!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: Let me know if you still need them and we'll go from there!:)

I have invites that you can use too. I was over zealous at one conference & have tons left. I still use them, but would like to reduce my inventory. I haven't bought invites for a while because I also mix using the postcard invites or a printed one.

1. Can I donate any type of outdated invitations for the upcoming FR event?

Yes, you can donate any type of outdated invitations for the upcoming FR event. This includes invitations for past events, expired coupons, or any other type of paper invitation that you no longer need.

2. How do I donate my outdated invitations for the upcoming FR event?

To donate your outdated invitations, simply bring them to any Pampered Chef party or event and let the consultant know that you would like to donate them for the upcoming FR event. The consultant will collect them and make sure they are included in the donation.

3. What will happen to the donated invitations?

All donated invitations will be sent to our corporate office, where they will be repurposed and used for the upcoming FR event. This helps us save on postage costs and reduces waste.

4. Will I receive any compensation for donating my outdated invitations?

No, there is no compensation for donating your outdated invitations. However, you will be helping us reduce our postage costs and support a more sustainable approach to events.

5. Can I still use my outdated invitations if I don't want to donate them?

Yes, you are free to use your outdated invitations if you do not wish to donate them. However, we encourage you to consider donating them to help us save on postage and reduce waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3 4
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items