• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Hwc Fundraiser Postcard Invite?

In summary, the purpose of the HWC fundraiser postcard invite is to raise funds for your organization or cause by promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. To get started, contact your consultant or visit the website to order postcards and choose products. Previous experience with Pampered Chef is not necessary as consultants will provide support. 20% of total sales will go towards your cause, and postcards can be customized with your organization's information.
lacychef
Looking to print some postcard invites for my HWC fundraiser......anyone have one? Couldn't find one in files....TIA!

Lacy:

Here's one I use. It's in Publisher. If you can't open it, I can upload it in PDF format.

HTH!

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Post Card Invitation -08 Template.pub
    163.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Help Whip Cancer Post Card Invitation -08 Template.pdf
    41.8 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
If you can post the PDF, that would be awesome! I don't have publisher--thanks!

Lacy:

I added it to my original post!

Thanks-perfect timing, I just checked back!
Do you know how I can type my info in? It won't let me type anything...

1. What is the purpose of the HWC fundraiser postcard invite?

The HWC fundraiser postcard invite is designed to help raise funds for your organization or cause by promoting and selling Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I get started with the HWC fundraiser postcard invite?

To get started, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to order the postcards and choose which products you would like to sell in your fundraiser.

3. Do I need to have previous experience with Pampered Chef to participate in the HWC fundraiser postcard invite?

No, you do not need any previous experience with Pampered Chef to participate in the HWC fundraiser postcard invite. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide support along the way.

4. How much of the proceeds from the HWC fundraiser postcard invite will go towards our cause?

Your organization will receive 20% of the total sales from the fundraiser. This can add up to a significant amount depending on the number of postcards sold and the products chosen.

5. Can we customize the postcards for our specific organization or cause?

Yes, the postcards can be customized with your organization's logo, name, and any other information you would like to include. Simply provide the necessary details to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will take care of the customization for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Firegirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • tina4pampchef