• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Old Postcard Invites Needed!!

In summary, Carolyn received a stack of postcard invitations from her friend LoriG that were from an animal rescue foundation. 1000 people are invited to the fundraiser this year.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
It's that time of year again - getting ready for the BIG fundraiser. This year they are inviting...ready for this? ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE!!!!
I was expecting the usual 300-500 postcard invites, but this year she hit me with ONE THOUSAND!!!!
I don't have enough!!!!!
Does anyone have old, outdated postcard invitations they'd be willing to donate?
(and thanks, btw, to LoriG who brought me a stack at NC...you rock!)

I will check..but..I think I only have 1 pack..I will let you know..I am not at home right now..I will try to check tomorrow evening.

I have a bunch of fairly current ones home that you can have - remind me next week and I'll send some to you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you you guys!!!

email me your address and I will mail you some. I have a lot. My name at hotmail.

I have tons of them - you're welcome to them.

I have tons too! LMK if you need any.

I have alot too...

I have 12 packs.
  • 5 unopened,
    [*]5 opened and were just stamped with "Bring a Friend & Get a Gift";
    [*]2 were opened and stamped, but also the lady I got them from put a small label over the PC.com and put her website on it.

Last edited:
I'm sure I have some - let me know if you still need and I'll get them set for you when I get home.

Let me know if you need some Carolyn!

wow! 1000 people?! That is awesome. What type of fundraiser is this?

It's an animal rescue foundation for which I have been doing fundraisers every year. Each year their mailing list gets bigger and bigger...and each year the fundraiser earns more and more money.

Wahoo for you! I'll be sending out what i have today. Stopping at the post office on my way home from work.

Thank you Noora!

What is the best way to design an old postcard invite?

The best way to design an old postcard invite is to use a vintage or retro theme. You can include elements such as old photographs, vintage fonts, and distressed textures to give the postcard a nostalgic feel. It's also important to keep the design simple and easy to read.

What size should an old postcard invite be?

The standard size for a postcard is 4 inches by 6 inches. This size is perfect for mailing and is also large enough to include all necessary information and design elements.

Can I use my own images on the postcard invite?

Yes, you can use your own images on the postcard invite. However, it's important to make sure that the images are of high quality and fit the overall theme of the postcard. You can also use stock images or vintage illustrations if you don't have suitable images of your own.

How can I make the text on the postcard invite stand out?

To make the text on the postcard invite stand out, you can use a bold font or play with the size and placement of the text. You can also use contrasting colors to make the text pop against the background.

What is the best way to print old postcard invites?

The best way to print old postcard invites is to use a professional printing service. They will ensure that the postcards are printed on high-quality paper and have the correct dimensions. You can also print them at home using a high-quality printer and cardstock paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • mlpatch