• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Postcard Invitations Question

In summary, the new Postcard Invites for the S/S season have a new look that some people may not like. However, the labels that are provided still cover most of the section, and people can still see the show information.
babywings76
Gold Member
I ordered the new Postcard Invitations for the S/S season. I was all ready to print out show info labels for them, when I realized that they changed the look of the invite. It looks great, but the info section is really large now. I need huge labels to cover over them. I guess the new ones they have on CC I could print out...but I can't do those now since I don't have the right size label. Plus, those huge labels are going to cost more money. :(

I've been printing out the show info onto labels and provide the sheet of them along with a pack of postcard invites. Then the host just sticks the labels on when she's ready to hand them out.

So now what should I do? I am trying to get 2 host packets ready to go out today and I don't have much time here this morning to fuss too much.

When I did postcards I just printed straight on the postcard.

I have bad luck doing that. The alignment gets all messed up or the postcards shift in the printer. Plus, now w/ the new layout it'll take me forever to figure out how to format it to line up right.

I guess I'll just have to send them blank for her to fill out. I guess I'll have to buy the new labels or figure out how to print out on them for the future.I just feel really stupid that I opened up my big mouth and told her that I have labels for her to put on them to make it easier.

Can you use two labels for now? Until you figure out printing on the cards or buying bigger labels?

I'll try that, thanks! :)

babywings76 said:
I guess I'll just have to send them blank for her to fill out. I guess I'll have to buy the new labels or figure out how to print out on them for the future.

I just feel really stupid that I opened up my big mouth and told her that I have labels for her to put on them to make it easier.

I have done other shows before and the consultant usually leaves it up to me to fill out the invites.

I wouldn't worry too much about the label not covering the whole section. The guest can obviously see that it's a label in the first place, and they're still getting all the information.

I agree with Noora. I usually use a 30-up label for the show info, and then another one with my website info (placed over the pc.com address). People know that labels don't come in all sizes, and the printed labels are still more legible than handwriting. I've also found that I then use 2 sheets of labels per show, because so few people send a full 40 (and if they do, I can put both types of labels on the same page for a total of 3 pages).

chefann said:
I agree with Noora. I usually use a 30-up label for the show info, and then another one with my website info (placed over the pc.com address). People know that labels don't come in all sizes, and the printed labels are still more legible than handwriting. I've also found that I then use 2 sheets of labels per show, because so few people send a full 40 (and if they do, I can put both types of labels on the same page for a total of 3 pages).

I actually noticed that the new invitations do not have the pc.com address on them! It just says to "see my consultant's website." I include my .biz address on the label with all the other info, so I only need one label per invitation.

I've used the labels that are for the Mini Catalogs on the postcards too. I just cover the whole invitation area with the label invitation.

I ran out of time this morning to make my final decision since I had to take my son to preschool and then go grocery shopping. So I'm back now, hemming and hawing over these silly things. I make a mountain out of a molehill sometimes. :D :blushing: These new ones really look so nice as is. I'm wishing I could figure out a template to print them out.

What is the purpose of the "New Postcard Invitations Question"?

The "New Postcard Invitations Question" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef to help you easily invite your friends and family to your upcoming cooking party. It allows you to create personalized postcard invitations that can be mailed directly to your guests.

Do I need any special equipment or software to use the "New Postcard Invitations Question"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to use the "New Postcard Invitations Question". It can be accessed and used directly through your Pampered Chef consultant account.

Are there any fees associated with using the "New Postcard Invitations Question"?

There are no additional fees for using the "New Postcard Invitations Question". However, you will need to purchase stamps if you choose to mail the postcard invitations to your guests.

Can I customize the design and information on the postcard invitations?

Yes, you can customize the design and information on the postcard invitations. You can choose from a variety of templates and edit the text to include the details of your party, such as date, time, location, and theme.

How many postcard invitations can I send at a time using the "New Postcard Invitations Question"?

The "New Postcard Invitations Question" allows you to send up to 100 postcard invitations at a time. However, if you have a larger guest list, you can send multiple batches of 100 invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • Lisa S
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies