• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations

In summary, Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations are marketing materials used to invite potential customers to a Pampered Chef cooking show. They can be ordered through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website and can be customized with different designs and personal messages. It is recommended to send them out 2-3 weeks before the event, and they can also be used for virtual cooking shows.
JAE
On my Supply Order I have the Postcard Invitations S/S '08 and Cooking Show Postcard Invitations. What is the difference? I need a pack for this month and then I need more for March. Anyone know? I want to put my order in tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thanks for any help.

Cooking show ones are the regular ones, the other post cards have the Delux Cheeseburger and Lemon Cake pictures on the other side.

thank you, I just figured it out on CC. I wish the P3 supply order look up feature would have explained it better.

What are Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations?

Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations are marketing materials that are sent to potential customers to invite them to a Pampered Chef cooking show. These postcards typically include information about the date, time, and location of the cooking show, as well as a brief description of the products that will be showcased.

How can I order Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations?

You can order Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the desired design and quantity, and follow the instructions to complete your order.

Can I customize the design of my Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations. Pampered Chef offers a variety of design options to choose from, including seasonal and themed designs. You can also add your own personal message or contact information to the postcards.

How soon should I send out my Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations?

It is recommended to send out your Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations at least 2-3 weeks before the cooking show date. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan to attend the show.

Can I use Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations for virtual cooking shows?

Yes, Postcard Invites S/S '08 or Cooking Show Postcard Invitations can also be used for virtual cooking shows. Simply include the link or information for the virtual event in the invitation. Pampered Chef also offers virtual designs specifically for online events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • mmmsarah3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies