• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Creating Personalized Invitations | Protecting Personal Info

In summary, to make personalized invitations, use a variety of fonts, colors, and graphics, and include a personal message. When creating invitations, include event details and a brief description. To protect personal information, avoid sensitive details and consider using a separate contact for RSVPs. Online platforms like Canva, Evite, and Paperless Post offer customizable templates and RSVP management. It is recommended to send invitations 4-6 weeks in advance, or 8-12 weeks for larger or formal events.
MomToEli
I'm not really sure where to put this, but I'll try here ...

Does anyone do a full page invitation - print on one side, tri-fold then mail? I have a host whose husband is in law enforcement (as is mine). They have an unlisted number. The idea of putting her name, address, phone number and email address on a postcard just seems wrong to me ...

I know it is much cheaper to mail (I'm sending out the invitations and paying postage), but I'd much rather pay full postage and protect their personal info a bit better.

Any help here? Just need a generic (not themed) invitation.

Thanks!
Sandy

I'd love to see one, too. Someone mentioned using "full size" invites a few threads ago, but I can't remember where. I think if you did them on brightly colored paper, the wouldn't get lost as easily as postcards do.

Here are 3 that I use the most. You will need to update them for each month if you want the specials on them.

Attachments

• 2006 my cooking show invites.doc
    69 KB · Views: 481
  • Basic February.doc
    816.5 KB · Views: 374
  • griiing invite.doc
    33 KB · Views: 334
Oh, THANK YOU, Paulette! What a peach!

Sandy

Aw shucks... it was nothin...;)

you are welcome!:)

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

BBQ InviteI wasnt sure how to upload this, so I hope it works

I love my invite! LOL:D

ok, it didnt work, i dont know how to convert it. one thing at a time.

Vanessa, what format is it in?

1. How can I make my invitations more personalized?

To make your invitations more personalized, consider using a variety of fonts, colors, and graphics that reflect your personal style or the theme of your event. You can also include a personal message or inside joke to make the invitation feel more unique.

2. What information should I include on my invitations?

When creating invitations, be sure to include the event name, date, time, location, and any special instructions or dress code. You can also include a brief description or theme of the event to give guests an idea of what to expect.

3. How can I protect my personal information on invitations?

To protect your personal information on invitations, it is best to avoid including sensitive details such as your full address or phone number. Instead, provide a general location and include an email or phone number for guests to RSVP. You can also consider using a separate email address or phone number specifically for event RSVPs.

4. Can I use online platforms to create personalized invitations?

Yes, there are many online platforms such as Canva, Evite, and Paperless Post that offer customizable invitation templates. These platforms also allow you to easily manage RSVPs and track guest responses.

5. How far in advance should I send out invitations?

It is best to send out invitations 4-6 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly. For large or formal events, it is recommended to send invitations 8-12 weeks in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies