• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Show You Guys Something

If you received a "letter" it was because you asked for it. It wasn't posted here and not everyone received it. She sent me an email...after I asked for the information...with a link to the site. I have to admit I am too cheap to spend so much on linens, so I have not joined or bought anything. But it was nice she sent me the info I asked for.

Well said Shawnna. I too asked about her new venture but she NEVER sent me any letter of any sort, nor bashed PC to me about anything! She's been nothing but helpful to me and others as far as I can see.

Im the first person to admit that some emails or replies that I sent out were lengthy and too excited. The responses may have included some comparisons as to why I made my decision. If anyone was offended by those comparisons or explanations, I'm sorry.
I don't think its a good idea to post those comparisons here, only because then it's giving all of that info out to the Cheffers on here in public and that wouldn't be good.

Pampered Laura said:
Im the first person to admit that some emails or replies that I sent out were lengthy and too excited. The responses may have included some comparisons as to why I made my decision. If anyone was offended by those comparisons or explanations, I'm sorry.
I don't think its a good idea to post those comparisons here, only because then it's giving all of that info out to the Cheffers on here in public and that wouldn't be good.
Not choosing sides, but seriously, if someone asked me about my new venture, I'd probably send them a little extra info to entice them, too. In fact, I know I would add more than just the name of the company in the e-mail. Isn't that what we're supposed to do? I don't know anyone on this thread personally (except Becky, who posted just once), so I can't know motives, but I had to at least defend Laura on this one "act". I also PM'd Larua and was not offended or surprised by the extra info. Again, I would have done the same thing to promote my business.

Pampered Laura said:
:eek:
You're right. Your story is NOT 100%. You weren't there. Some folks hear something and go "omg, seriously?? WOW thats so wrong and I'm going to tell everyone about it before I ask the person who is being blamed for that!".
Those are sad folks.

And about trying to recruit YOU, Beth? I have never given any info to anyone that did not ASK for it. If I gave you info, it was AFTER you asked me to share.

UNTRUE. Completely UNtrue.
I asked you "Laura, What company did you switch to?"
Now, the only answer I was looking for was a NAME of a company, i.e.: Mary Kay, Partylite, Southern Living at Home, etc. What I got from you in response was a 10+ paragraph diatribe about your new company, its commission structure, the founder and his business background, the $ difference between their pay and PC's pay...need I go on? I still have that email buried somewhere in my inbox if you'd like me to share it...

Thanks Carolyn, we've been over that already. :)

Shawnna said:
If you received a "letter" it was because you asked for it. It wasn't posted here and not everyone received it. She sent me an email...after I asked for the information...with a link to the site. I have to admit I am too cheap to spend so much on linens, so I have not joined or bought anything. But it was nice she sent me the info I asked for.

As I said in my earlier post, all I asked for was the NAME of the company. I was kinda hoping she'd gone with a company whose products I was a fan of so I could make her my new consultant. What I received in response was a dissertation that was bashing my comapny and telling me how much better she felt this new one is. That sent up the red flags for me immediately. Since then, I was somehow added to the e-mailing list of some consultant from her company whose name I do not recognize...until I finally wrote that person and asked to be removed from her mailing list. Sorry Laura, not trying to "bash" you - just want the truth to be told.

<h2>1. What is the service you are talking about?</h2><p>The service I am talking about is a card-sending service called "SendOutCards".</p><h2>2. How does this service help your business?</h2><p>This service helps my business by allowing me to easily and affordably send personalized cards to my downline, hosts, preferred customers, and leads. This personal touch has resulted in more guests at parties, referrals, and increased brand recognition.</p><h2>3. How much does the service cost?</h2><p>The service has different pricing plans, but I signed up for about $10 a month, which includes 10 cards. I later upgraded to a plan that better suited my needs. There are other plans available for those who want to send more cards.</p><h2>4. Can you send me a sample of the service?</h2><p>Yes, I would be happy to send you a sample of the service. I have free points from the company that I can use to send cards, so there is no cost to you. Simply email me with your name, phone number, birthday, and mailing address and I will send you a card.</p><h2>5. Is there any obligation or cost for trying out the service?</h2><p>No, there is no obligation or cost for trying out the service. I simply want to share something that has helped my business with others, and I believe it can benefit yours as well.</p>

1. What is the service you are talking about?

The service I am talking about is a card-sending service called "SendOutCards".

2. How does this service help your business?

This service helps my business by allowing me to easily and affordably send personalized cards to my downline, hosts, preferred customers, and leads. This personal touch has resulted in more guests at parties, referrals, and increased brand recognition.

3. How much does the service cost?

The service has different pricing plans, but I signed up for about $10 a month, which includes 10 cards. I later upgraded to a plan that better suited my needs. There are other plans available for those who want to send more cards.

4. Can you send me a sample of the service?

Yes, I would be happy to send you a sample of the service. I have free points from the company that I can use to send cards, so there is no cost to you. Simply email me with your name, phone number, birthday, and mailing address and I will send you a card.

5. Is there any obligation or cost for trying out the service?

No, there is no obligation or cost for trying out the service. I simply want to share something that has helped my business with others, and I believe it can benefit yours as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pchefking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • nay62