• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Personalized Wedding Registry Cards - Easy and Affordable!

In summary, a wedding registry card is a small card that couples can include in their wedding invitations to inform guests about their preferred wedding registry. It typically includes information about where the couple is registered and instructions on how guests can access and purchase items from the registry. It is not necessary to include a wedding registry card in invitations, but it can make it easier for guests to purchase gifts. Multiple registries can be included on one card, and it is recommended to send out the cards at the same time as invitations, 6-8 weeks before the wedding. The card should include the names of the couple, wedding date, registry location, and any important details or requests.
LBurke
Ok, I just about died when I saw how many cards you had to buy to get the personalized registry cards with your website on it! My husband suggested I make my own instead. I borrowed some wording from someone on here... Thought I'd share them since I use so many things from you all... You just print htem on your computer on business card paper which you can buy at Walmart for under $8 for 120 cards

Attachments

• registry card.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 480
very cool! WHEN I get my first registry, I'll have to use them. Thanks for sharing!

Great Job!!! As soon as i'm qualified i'm going to be setting up my brother in law and soon to be sister in law for a wedding registry and those will come in handy!!

Thanks for sharing

I got the business cards at Sam's club for under $6 for 1000.

pc ri lisa said:
I got the business cards at Sam's club for under $6 for 1000.
What do they look like? What do you have them say? I have seen some of them done by other companies other than Merrill and without the PC logo, I think they look kind of cheap and unofficial, but that is just my opinion. I am still open on the idea and would do it if I felt they were professional enough. Unfortunately, we aren't supposed to give the logo to anyone else for printing so we are kind of stuck with Merrill if we want the logo on anything.

They were plain and I used the design that Laurie posted (Thanks for sharing Laurie!) I just changed the information and then printed them myself from my computer.

I know this is an older thread... but THANK YOU!!
I love this site :)

What is a wedding registry card?

A wedding registry card is a small card that couples include in their wedding invitations to inform guests about their preferred wedding registry. It usually includes information about where the couple is registered and instructions on how guests can access and purchase items from the registry.

Do I have to include a wedding registry card in my invitations?

No, it is not necessary to include a wedding registry card in your invitations. However, it is a convenient way to let your guests know about your registry and make it easier for them to purchase gifts for your special day.

Can I include multiple registries on one wedding registry card?

Yes, you can include multiple registries on one wedding registry card. This is especially useful if you have registered at more than one store or if you have both a traditional and honeymoon registry.

When should I send out my wedding registry cards?

It is recommended to send out your wedding registry cards at the same time as your invitations, which is usually 6-8 weeks before the wedding. This gives your guests enough time to shop for gifts and RSVP.

What information should be included on a wedding registry card?

A wedding registry card should include the names of the couple, the date of the wedding, the location of the registry, and any other important details such as a website or registry number. You can also include a message thanking guests for their support and reminding them of any special requests or instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • pletcherdee