• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Tactful Reminder for Wedding Registry

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, it is recommended to include a gentle note in your wedding invitations or on your wedding website to remind guests about your wedding registry. According to proper etiquette, it is not appropriate to include registry information on the invitations, but it can be included on the website or in a separate invitation enclosure for bridal shower guests. It is still appropriate to remind guests about the registry even if you have already received some gifts. It is best to remind guests about the registry at least 3-4 months before the wedding. To remind guests about a honeymoon fund, it is best to include a note on the wedding website or in a separate invitation enclosure, explaining that instead of traditional gifts, you have chosen to have
reba515
Hoping you ladies may have some wording for me.

I have a past host that set up a wedding reg for her August wedding. I sent her some cards to enclose in her shower invites and the other registry info a while back.

I was thinking I more than likely should have seen some orders coming in by now. But nothing yet.

I thought I should send her some sort of note or email to remind her to remind the "shower throwing person":) to put word out about her PC registry.

Any tactful words you might have used in a case like this?? Everything that comes to my mind just seems greedy or selfish like.

TIA !!

Bumping...anyone have any suggestions?? please?

I'm in the same boat.. If I come up with something to send out I'll let you know.. I was thinking of mailing some type of postcard with her registry info on it for her to mail out to her friends/guests...

Related to Help Needed: Tactful Reminder for Wedding Registry

1. How can I politely remind guests about our wedding registry without seeming greedy?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, my recommendation would be to include a gentle and brief note in your wedding invitations or on your wedding website. This note can simply state that you have created a registry, and if guests would like to bless you with a gift, they can find your registry information there.

2. Is it appropriate to include our registry information on our wedding invitations?

According to proper etiquette, it is not appropriate to include registry information on your wedding invitations. However, you can include it on your wedding website or in a separate invitation enclosure for bridal shower guests.

3. We have already received some gifts from our registry, should we still remind guests about it?

Yes, it is still appropriate to remind guests about your registry even if you have already received some gifts. Some guests may not have had a chance to purchase a gift yet, and it is always better to provide them with the information rather than assume they know.

4. Our wedding is still a few months away, when is the best time to remind guests about our registry?

I recommend reminding guests about your registry at least 3-4 months before your wedding. This gives them enough time to plan and purchase a gift if they choose to do so.

5. We have a honeymoon fund as part of our registry, how do we tactfully remind guests about this option?

The best way to remind guests about a honeymoon fund is to include a note on your wedding website or in a separate invitation enclosure. You can explain that instead of traditional gifts, you have chosen to have a honeymoon fund for guests who would like to contribute to your honeymoon experience. This allows guests to choose the option that works best for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ilovpc