• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards | DIY Personalized Option

In summary, Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards are small cards that couples can include with their wedding invitations to inform guests about their gift registry. They are typically used when couples have not yet created a registry or need to update it with new items. Using a DIY Personalized Option for your Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards allows you to have complete control over the design and information included on the cards. It also adds a personal touch to your wedding invitations and can save you money compared to ordering pre-made cards. To create DIY Personalized Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards, you can use a variety of materials and methods, such as cardstock, printer paper, or handwritten. You can then include the cards with your wedding invitations in the
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I needed some wedding registry cards in a jiffy today (they need them by Friday for invites) and didn't have any of the merrill ones on hand. I made my own. I know they don't look as prof as the merrill ones do, but they'll do in a pinch & don't cost as much! :) Just thought that I'd share. I actually feel that they're a little more personal, but that's just me. I print them on business cards & then run them through a 2nd time with my website & contact info on the back.

Well, it won't let me add it b/c the attachment is too big. Anyone know how to make a word doc smaller so I can post it?

You can try zipping the file.

If you don't mind and can't find a way to get it on here do you mind emailing the file to me. I really would love to take a look at them. Sounds like you did an awesome job on them.

kat29 said:
You can try zipping the file.

If you don't mind and can't find a way to get it on here do you mind emailing the file to me. I really would love to take a look at them. Sounds like you did an awesome job on them.
I just sent the file to you Kathi. It will be coming from an @accunet.net address. :)

Could you email them to me too?

Thank you!!

Thank you, I received it. They are beautiful. You did an excellent job on them!!

Thanks, Kathi! :)

Nikki, I'd be glad to. Just let me know your e-mail address. If you'd rather not post it, PM me. :)

What are Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards?

Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards are small cards that couples can include with their wedding invitations to inform guests about their gift registry. They are typically used when couples have not yet created a registry or need to update it with new items.

Why should I use DIY Personalized Option for my Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards?

Using a DIY Personalized Option for your Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards allows you to have complete control over the design and information included on the cards. It also adds a personal touch to your wedding invitations and can save you money compared to ordering pre-made cards.

How do I create DIY Personalized Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards?

To create DIY Personalized Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards, you can use a variety of materials such as cardstock, printer paper, or even scrapbooking paper. You can then use a computer program or handwriting to add the necessary information, such as your names, wedding date, and registry information.

Can I include my Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards with my wedding invitations?

Yes, you can include your Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards with your wedding invitations. It is common to include them in the same envelope as the invitations, but you can also place them in a separate envelope or even hand them out in person.

Do I have to include Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards with my wedding invitations?

No, including Last-Minute Wedding Registry Cards with your wedding invitations is not required. Some couples choose not to include them to avoid appearing too pushy about gifts. However, if you do have a registry, it is helpful to inform your guests about it in some way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • elizabethfox