• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Show You Guys Something

Wow, I am new here and sometimes posts amaze me. Laura, thanks for sharing. That is what I love about PC that everyone is so willing to share information to help others. Also, I am happy to have it benefit someone else in any way if I were to join something that also helps out me. Why not?

I too am a generous person, and I think we are often misunderstood by people who are not generous. It is like they think we MUST be up to something, because who would just be nice to be nice.

Anyhow, I will email you. Question though, how are the cards in your handwriting? I guess that is what I do not understand...even after going to the site to look.

Thanks! Melissa :)

Thanks Melissa,
I'm encouraged by the numerous PMs and emails that confirm that I'm not evil or crazy. LOL.
Anyway - email me and I'll send you an easier way to see what the different packages are that kind of "simplify" the choices.

You can start the service for $0 up front and $10 a month (that includes cards each month), or you can sign up for one of the packages.
For business people like us, I recommend the $99 package because it includes the picture plus. The handwriting font can be added to that, too for extra. :)

My package includes the handwriting font... when you sign up for the package that includes the "handwriting font", you'll get a form to fill to fill out. You print out the form, fill in the boxes with your handwriting & signatures... You USPS mail it to the company. They scan it in, and then you can use YOUR handwriting and YOUR signature for the writing inside the cards. :)

I just recently upgraded mine, so the cards coming to you guys this week don't have my handwriting, but the ones I have going out in a few days will.
It's SOOO cool to see your handwriting and actual signature on these cards. :D

Hope that helps. :)

lacychef said:
Wowsers....thanks for the info Laura! Call me naive, but I think you were just being nice. I will have to check it out because I'm great at 'wanting' to send cards, but actually 'doing' it is another thing.
I've been one to PM Laura to ask how she's doing, because I think she's inspiring. She did wonderful w/PC, & now is doing even more wonderful w/her new company. She's never tried to recruit me. (though I would love to hear your bits of wisdom for those fence-sitters too!)
I totally Agree with you Lacey! Thanks Laura, I can't wait to check this service out!:)

I think this whole thing was completely blown out of proportion. I personally have never felt like Laura was trying to recruit. She's been very generous with her advice. So what if she's in direct sales with a different company, what's wrong with sharing ideas? We might actually learn something new and vice versa. I don't think she's trying to self promote or bait us. If she is, who cares?! I'm not leaving PC anytime soon, so this is not a threat to me. It shouldn't be a threat to anyone else if they aren't leaving PC either.

By the way, thank you Laura-the service looks really neat.

I do not know about others who have questioned Laura's motives.

I am not trying to be hatefull or negative I just tell it like I see it. If others have no issues then that is fine with me.

We all have different opinions about things. Just because we dissagree on this issue does not mean I do not enjoy sharing ideas and chatting with may of you.

I am done with this thread... Moving on to finish my taxes so I can go play with my new laptop!

I am done with this thread... Moving on to finish my taxes so I can go play with my new laptop!

I'm so jealous! I'm getting a new laptop next month! I can't wait.

thanks laura...I am sending you an email.

Just so you all know.....this is another network marketing opportunity and Laura benefits monetarily (not just through free cards or credits for the service) when you sign under her. This is self promotion and therefore against the rules of CS. And, if you are a director and sign up for this under Laura, you will be in violation of your Director Agreement.

Just wanted to get it out in the open.

PCMelissa said:
I too am a generous person, and I think we are often misunderstood by people who are not generous. It is like they think we MUST be up to something, because who would just be nice to be nice.

Hmm...it's not looking quite so generous anymore is it? More like self promoting huh?

Thanks for the clarification Deb. I am not taking sides, mind you. It is best to see both sides.

This looked like a potentially outstanding way to keep in contact with customers and potential leads, so I was really interested. Unfortunately, what I found when I looked into it, left me shaking my head. So I'm going to share what I learned (without an 'agenda' or passing judgement...well that part may be hard). Those that are considering it can proceed however best fits them.

So as not to type twice, here is an modified copy of something posted last night on Director ChefSuccess:

After really looking into sendoutcards.com, it turns out that it is an independent distributor (MLM) type business. There are several types of distributorship, but even the basic 'I just want cards for my own use' requires you to join under someone who then receives a profit. Electing one of the actual distributor options results in bonuses to the distributor you sign under...as in $120 after your training. There are additional bonuses as well. Regardless of the options chosen, the person you sign under benefits monetarily.

This is fine, but I'm a little taken aback that this detail wasn't clarified up-front in the recent discussion on Chef Success. I'm also not interested in this thread becoming a 'character' debate. I just wanted to share what I learned and confess to being confused as to how recommending people to check out a site/account that is actually owned by the person recommending it is a selfless act. (Not making an accusation; just verbalizing an observation.)

Below is an excerpt from something a distributor with this same company posted on-line (it's a little outdated since the bonus for signing and completing the coaching of a Wholsale or Distributor Customer is now $120 versus $100. The profit for retail customer purchases may have gone up as well.)

What's a Basic Strategy for Building a Team?

Very Simple: 1. Send at least one unexpected card per day. (this is a card expressing gratitude, thanks, happy birthday, nice to meet you, look forward to seeing you, etc). 2. Send at least 1 "First Look" card per day. (This card briefly describes the business and includes a free DVD explaining the System). 3. Walk at least 1 person per day through sending a card on a Gift Account.

How do I get my $100 Coaching Bonus on a Wholesale and Distributor Customer?

When you sell a Wholesale or Distributor account to a customer there are six system training activities that you need to do with them. After doing these six training activities your $100 coaching bonus will be triggered. What I do is I take them ordering information. I set up the account for them. I go through the training activities to make sure the $100 bonus is triggered. Then I make sure my customer views our system training videos.

Do I get a $100 bonus for a Retail Customer?

You don’t get the $100 bonus, but you do earn .18 per point purchased. For example, you earn .18 for each postcard, .36 for each greeting card and .54 for each greeting card with a picture in it!

Why do I have to spend $31 per month for a Distributor account?

The main objective of being a distributor is to sign other people up to use the system. The $31 per month, allows you to send out cards and give gift accounts to people each month (which is the key to attracting people to this system.).

If you use the $31 (about 50 cards per month) to send one unexpected card per day and one "First Look" Card per day, you'll use up your points before even sending your 1st birthday card (forget about the Holidays!). Sending cards to 20-30 people per month should net you at least 2 to 5 customers/distributors ($200-$500 in income) Not a bad investment!

Okay, you've read this far and may want to post, but I'd really hate to see this become heated again. I'm sure there are some satisfied customers/distributors with that company, so sign-up if it fits your business (though if you're a director, you may want to check with HO since it may violate your director agreement).

For me though, the trust factor is shot. I would expect to be told up front that the person recommending it was actually a distributor herself and would benefit monetarily. I respect that she was a successfull PC director up until HO terminated her, but I'm going to take a pass on any more helpful hints.

Last edited:
legacypc46 said:
This looked like a potentially outstanding way to keep in contact with customers and potential leads, so I was really interested. Unfortunately, what I found when I looked into it, left me shaking my head. So I'm going to share what I learned (without an 'agenda' or passing judgement...well that part may be hard). Those that are considering it can proceed however best fits them.

So as not to type twice, here is an modified copy of something posted last night on Director ChefSuccess:

Below is an excerpt from something a distributor with this same company posted on-line (it's a little outdated since the bonus for signing and completing the coaching of a Wholsale or Distributor Customer is now $120 versus $100. The profit for retail customer purchases may have gone up as well.)

Okay, you've read this far and may want to post, but I'd really hate to see this become heated again. I'm sure there are some satisfied customers/distributors with that company, so sign-up if it fits your business (though if you're a director, you may want to check with HO since it may violate your director agreement).

For me though, the trust factor is shot. I would expect to be told up front that the person recommending it was actually a distributor herself and would benefit monetarily. I respect that she was a successfull PC director up until HO terminated her, but I'm going to take a pass on any more helpful hints.

Very interesting info - thanks for posting it Leggy!

Wow...although, I must say I am not surprised. It hasn't smelled right from teh beginning. Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, Leggy, thanks for sharing it. I know you don't want this to get all stirred up again, but I respect you for posting it because I don't want to see people misled. Maybe some won't see it as being "misled" but they definitely need to know the whole picture.

It all just leaves a bad taste in mouth.....whether or not some people see it as self-promotion or not.

What's that saying (I always get these wrong) ~ if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........... (is that how it goes?:eek: )

pamperedbecky said:
Yes, Leggy, thanks for sharing it. I know you don't want this to get all stirred up again, but I respect you for posting it because I don't want to see people misled. Maybe some won't see it as being "misled" but they definitely need to know the whole picture.

It all just leaves a bad taste in mouth.....whether or not some people see it as self-promotion or not.

What's that saying (I always get these wrong) ~ if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........... (is that how it goes?:eek: )

It's a duck.....

Huh? I think maybe yall are confused. If you become a member for their retail packages or wholesale packages you are absolutely NOT a distributor. EVen if you sign up as a distributor, you get other perks in the package, but to benefit monetarily, you have to meet certain requirements and minimums and make minimum purchases. Which I don't do. That's the difference. Reading all of that you shared, I am understanding that I don't get points or anything for referring you guys to it, when I thought I did, because I'm not doing the distributor minimum requirements deal. I have shared my account with those of you who signed up for the free trial though, and that comes from my personal postage and card account. Why? Because I'm trying to share this with you.

Postcalls gives 50 free calls for referrals (which is equal to $9.95). Netwinner gives something for referrals. How is it different than that when I probably am not "getting" anything??

I can bet if you go through the referral page of any of the other mentioned sites you would not see the name and phone number of ther referrer. That sounds like a personal website to me.

If I was naive enough to believe one word that came out of your keyboard then your post might have meant something to me, but since I don't I'll just go along with the other post...it's a duck!

Laura, may I ask you a point blank question: which package are you signed under?

The Retail Package Plus, the Wholesale Package Plus, or the Entrepeneur Package Plus?

Pampered Laura said:
You're welcome. Let me know if you want me to walk you through it...it's pretty easy, but I got confused at first as to which program I wanted to sign up with. I started with the trial for 2 free cards from my referrer (is thay a word?) and then signed up for the $10/mo service. Then, signed up as an Entrepeneur so that I could get a better rate and referral bonuses when I realized how much I was using them.

Remember to save your receipt for whichever one you choose, because it can be use as a tax deduction for your business! :thumbup:

I am not commenting on this thread, just reading, but here is your answer.

I think this has turned into a mountain from a mole hill.
I don't think Laura meant to mislead anyone.
If she did, then I think we should all learn our lesson and read the fine print.
I do wonder how is this different from Post Calls if she's not receiving money? Why is referring people to Post Calls okay but this not?

janetupnorth said:
I am not commenting on this thread, just reading, but here is your answer.
Which makes it look worse, because I was saying "referral bonuses" as in extra cards/points - not money bonuses. LOL. I think I am as confused as everyone else. I emailed all of you guys who emailed me about this.

Pampered Laura said:
because I'm not doing the distributor minimum requirements deal.

And referring a lot of consultants wouldn't help you reach your minimums would it?

The entrepeneur level provides a website. The sign-up is $398, plus a monthly auto-purchase of $31 for a total of $770 in your first year. That is awfully steep for no financial reward....but you are a sound business woman, so I assume you researced the benefits before committing to that kind of money.

I have no agenda here; just felt the information should be shared. Not looking to come at you with a hay-fork. Everyone here is an adult and capable of reading that company's website about the income opportunity and listening to the training clips there. Let each person go as their instinct guides them. :)

actually not by what I'm reading no.

I highly doubt that I’m doing anything to get those big bonuses. I'm not coaching anyone or any of those bonus qualifying things. Maybe there really is a .18 "bonus" I get per card used by my referral or something, because that would be like getting half a card for each card used by one of my referrals. I dont know??
I do know that if I would be getting that kind of money ($100??) for just referring people to a website… umm…. I’m in the wrong business. LOL

legacypc46 said:
The entrepeneur level provides a website. The sign-up is $398, plus a monthly auto-purchase of $31 for a total of $770 in your first year. That is awfully steep for no financial reward....but you are a sound business woman, so I assume you researced the benefits before committing to that kind of money.

I have no agenda here; just felt the information should be shared. Not looking to come at you with a hay-fork. Everyone here is an adult and capable of reading that company's website about the income opportunity and listening to the training clips there. Let each person go as their instinct guides them. :)

I pay $15 a month.

Ok, I am going to add this in just because... well, just because :)

I like the idea of this cards thing, I completely checked out the website after Laura's original post and listened to the demos. I think this service could really help me and my business and it's right up my alley. Now, I'm not in a position to shell out an large amount of money and I'm still trying to figure out what package is right for me, but it will definately be a "starter" package or something small. Plus, as other's have commented, I'm not going to risk breaking the rules of my Director agreement by doing the Entrepenuer package.

My feelings on this whole thing, if Laura get's referal "bonuses" or even monetary bonuses for me using this service, I'm ok with that. She's the one who sent me there in the first place, why not. I'm just going to leave it to be something as simple as that. It's not hurting me any, this may sound selfish, but that's what matters to me...

I would have liked to have known you were at the Entrepeneur level from the get-go and that you receive income for referrals. And I can't help but feel there are half-truths here.

I'm afraid the trust factor is shot for me. Sorry.

I'm going back to my business. TPC is around the corner and I'm shooting for two categories.

Darcy - Thinking of you and the surgery. Just think where you will be a year from now!

Last edited:
legacypc46 said:
I respect that she was a successfull PC director up until HO terminated her

Just to clarify and somewhat defend my integrity... I resigned my Directorship by submitting a letter in writing.

I was later terminated because I told PC that the reason for my resignation was to sign up with another home party company and because I was resigning with the #2 salesperson in PC history. I had just so happened to have earned TPC and Dream Patrol. Apparently that didn't sit well with the company.

My executive director made a few contacts, people ruffled a few feathers, and as Marla Gottschalk said to me on the phone... "because the company had the right to terminate us - they executed that right".

The longer the story gets told, the more skewed it becomes.

Back to bashing... anyone need a pen to write my name on the bathroom wall? ;)

legacypc46 said:
a total of $770 in your first year. That is awfully steep for no financial reward....but you are a sound business woman, so I assume you researced the benefits before committing to that kind of money.

The one time fee I paid up front is considered a software license. I use their calendar and reminder system to remind me of dates to send cards or follow up with people, handwriting font software, signature software, and photo package software.

If you go to Office depot and purchase Microsoft Office, you're not paying much for the CD, but for the rights to use it. Same deal.

dannyzmom said:
Wow...although, I must say I am not surprised. It hasn't smelled right from teh beginning. Thanks for clarifying.
Carolyn, does that mean you don't want to use the remaining card (of the two I gave you) from the gift account you signed up for?

Pampered Laura said:
Huh? I think maybe yall are confused. If you become a member for their retail packages or wholesale packages you are absolutely NOT a distributor. EVen if you sign up as a distributor, you get other perks in the package, but to benefit monetarily, you have to meet certain requirements and minimums and make minimum purchases. Which I don't do. That's the difference. Reading all of that you shared, I am understanding that I don't get points or anything for referring you guys to it, when I thought I did, because I'm not doing the distributor minimum requirements deal. I have shared my account with those of you who signed up for the free trial though, and that comes from my personal postage and card account. Why? Because I'm trying to share this with you.

Postcalls gives 50 free calls for referrals (which is equal to $9.95). Netwinner gives something for referrals. How is it different than that when I probably am not "getting" anything??

Oh, I know the answer to the question of the difference. Send out cards is a network marketing (or similar type of company), not a game sight or a business that you just pay to really use to build your current business.

I was looking for both sides and found this information on the following site:

"On the training portion of the call, we discussed how the top recruiters and coaches are getting people from the gift account to the sign-up. The following is a recap of how to ask the golden question:

There are 3-Primary ways to become a sender of cards
1. Retail Customer
2. Wholesale Customer
3. Wholesale Distributor"

Our Send Out Cards Blog: September 2005

So the purpose of this business is really to grow your own business. The purpose of Netwinner and Postcalls is to grow their business, not your own. They give you credit for helping build their business, not your own.

Lisa

I just had to pipe up, not trying to ruffle any feathers but I think it was interesting that you were encouraging people to call you so you could help them set up their account. Wouldn't this be the training call that they were talking about to earn you money??

My first and last 2 cents:

I have been on this site long enough to know both Beth and Laura. They both have contributed and helped many on this site. I see both their sides and I appreciate the further clarification of this website.

I am saddened by the slinging of insults and the fighting not only among friends but by those who don't even know these women.

IMO (this refers to the post calls)...giving someone credits to promote a company's business...is like giving them money! When I do use Post calls, I pay full price so no one gets credit!!!

For those who are directors and are thinking of taking advantage of this helpful site...please call HO to clarify this for your own sake. It is my belief is that Laura was trying to be helpful and Beth was trying to protect us. Both intentions were good. Please realize that when you read words on posts, you can not tell the true tone that was meant. In some of these posts, there is no question, however, where the tone has gone. Please, stop the fighting and insulting.

Last edited:
wadesgirl said:
I just had to pipe up, not trying to ruffle any feathers but I think it was interesting that you were encouraging people to call you so you could help them set up their account. Wouldn't this be the training call that they were talking about to earn you money??
No, because the people that I have talked to I have shown them where to find the different package options. My friend had to do that for me because I couldnt find the info. I emailed it to some, and talked to some on the phone. For those who need help with it, or if they want to sign up for a membership, I have my friend call them to give them directions. I have not recieved any notifications of "bonuses" or "sign ups" or anything because I'm not doing that part of the membership. I have had emails only to notify me of gift accounts being used. :/

Pampered Laura said:
Carolyn, does that mean you don't want to use the remaining card (of the two I gave you) from the gift account you signed up for?

Yeah, I think I am just going to pass. The whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable. Thanks anyway.

Pampered Laura said:
No, because the people that I have talked to I have shown them where to find the different package options. My friend had to do that for me because I couldnt find the info. I emailed it to some, and talked to some on the phone. For those who need help with it, or if they want to sign up for a membership, I have my friend call them to give them directions. I have not recieved any notifications of "bonuses" or "sign ups" or anything because I'm not doing that part of the membership. I have had emails only to notify me of gift accounts being used. :/
Thanks for clarifying.

I don't know the whole story but just to mention on what you said earlier: if I were to go to my boss today and tell him that I wanted to work part time so I could try another company out, they too would show me to the door. You really have no one to blame but yourself for the situation going on and I really wish that you would quit bashing the company (PC) that I work for and love. You don't come out and completely bash PC but you do it ever so slightly so you cannot really tell what your motives are. That being said, I am sorry that the situation happened to you and I really hope that you are happy with what ever you do in your life.

Pampered Laura said:
Sometimes. I agree that jewelry is more of a select market... but there are lots of successful people who sell jewelry.

I never had much of a problem getting bookings with Pampered Chef or my present company, because I'm passionate about what I can personally offer and I think my demos are fun (no matter what product I'm selling). But... I have consultants who did Pampered Chef before that had problems getting bookings/recruits, and aren't having those same problems with the new company. That said, I have had consultants who you hate to tell... but it was THEM - and not the product. ;)
I do think it's the consultant's attitude and outlook combined with the training as much as it is the product.

Bottom line, if your friend is passionate about jewelry and her WHY lines up with what that company is offering, then you have to support her. Just make sure you're there as her supportive friend just in case she needs a soft place to land. :)
This is from a thread about Park Lane Jewelery on 03/05/08

I have read many threads for the past several months that have had to do with the situation of Laura "prospecting" here on Chef Success. The above quote is blatant prospecting but in such a subtle way that many don't see it as that. This thread is the same way. I've never responded to any of the posts concerning Laura or Tom but I am glad that this is FINALLY out in the open. Pampered Chef is an ethical company and it does expect the consultants to be also. I appreciate that.

Because we work with a company that is based on high morals, Laura was asked to resign~I am unsure as to why she continues to even come to a site for Consultants of a company that she feels did her wrong. I am with the several others on this thread that don't believe a darn thing that comes from her keyboard....it looks to me like she posted the card info in hopes she could sucker some newbies in and then had to back track and cover her a$$ when confronted by those of us that are familiar with her tactics.

wadesgirl said:
Thanks for clarifying.

I don't know the whole story but just to mention on what you said earlier: if I were to go to my boss today and tell him that I wanted to work part time so I could try another company out, they too would show me to the door. You really have no one to blame but yourself for the situation going on and I really wish that you would quit bashing the company (PC) that I work for and love. You don't come out and completely bash PC but you do it ever so slightly so you cannot really tell what your motives are. That being said, I am sorry that the situation happened to you and I really hope that you are happy with what ever you do in your life.

I didn't see anyone bashing PC... did anyone else? Now we are REALLY reading into things.
Wow... this is getting hot.... It will happen to all of us at some point.
We will pass on some info that we thought was really neat or helpful, not realizing what it may look like, or what we have actually gotten ourselves into.
And it will all be mis-understood or someone will point something out that just "doesn't look right" about it and then the shoe will be on the other foot we will know how this must feel for the person who is really taking the bashing... probably just for sharing something ...... something very similar to "Hey, I found this great restaraunt and if you tell them i sent you, I will get 10% off my next meal there!"

I can see if this happens over and over with the same person, then it is pretty obvious what is going on. But for goodness sake... cut the girl some slack! If you look into this card thing and it looks like what you are all saying it is, then just don't do it! And PM Laura and tell her what you think it is and ask her personally.

I don't know you Laura, but i see that others here do and stand by the fact that you were just passing on something you thought was a great tool to help us. And I am very sorry that you have been getting raked over the coals ever since. Maybe you should just let it go now and hopefully everyone who is so completely insulted and bent out of shape by your offer will let it go to.

I think it is sometimes hard to remember that everyone here is only another person just like us who makes mistakes. I would like to see if everyone here would have the nerve to say some of these things if they were face to face with a real person instead of face to screen with their computer. People aren't as harsh when face to face.

Veevahchef said:
I didn't see anyone bashing PC... did anyone else? Now we are REALLY reading into things.
Wow... this is getting hot.... It will happen to all of us at some point.
We will pass on some info that we thought was really neat or helpful, not realizing what it may look like, or what we have actually gotten ourselves into.
And it will all be mis-understood or someone will point something out that just "doesn't look right" about it and then the shoe will be on the other foot we will know how this must feel for the person who is really taking the bashing... probably just for sharing something ...... something very similar to "Hey, I found this great restaraunt and if you tell them i sent you, I will get 10% off my next meal there!"

I can see if this happens over and over with the same person, then it is pretty obvious what is going on. But for goodness sake... cut the girl some slack! If you look into this card thing and it looks like what you are all saying it is, then just don't do it! And PM Laura and tell her what you think it is and ask her personally.

I don't know you Laura, but i see that others here do and stand by the fact that you were just passing on something you thought was a great tool to help us. And I am very sorry that you have been getting raked over the coals ever since. Maybe you should just let it go now and hopefully everyone who is so completely insulted and bent out of shape by your offer will let it go to.

I think it is sometimes hard to remember that everyone here is only another person just like us who makes mistakes. I would like to see if everyone here would have the nerve to say some of these things if they were face to face with a real person instead of face to screen with their computer. People aren't as harsh when face to face.

you & I were posting at the same time, but read other posts from Laura and you, too will see that each time she "refers" something, there is something in it for her....makes you wonder about motives.

baychef said:
My first and last 2 cents:

I have been on this site long enough to know both Beth and Laura. They both have contributed and helped many on this site. I see both their sides and I appreciate the further clarification of this website.

I am saddened by the slinging of insults and the fighting not only among friends but by those who don't even know these women.

IMO (this refers to the post calls)...giving someone credits to promote a company's business...is like giving them money! When I do use Post calls, I pay full price so no one gets credit!!!

For those who are directors and are thinking of taking advantage of this helpful site...please call HO to clarify this for your own sake. It is my belief is that Laura was trying to be helpful and Beth was trying to protect us. Both intentions were good. Please realize that when you read words on posts, you can not tell the true tone that was meant. In some of these posts, there is no question, however, where the tone has gone. Please, stop the fighting and insulting.
Very well said Ann; as always!:)

chefmeg said:
Because we work with a company that is based on high morals, Laura was asked to resign~I am unsure as to why she continues to even come to a site for Consultants of a company that she feels did her wrong. I am with the several others on this thread that don't believe a darn thing that comes from her keyboard....it looks to me like she posted the card info in hopes she could sucker some newbies in and then had to back track and cover her a$$ when confronted by those of us that are familiar with her tactics.

Probably still on for the networking and no matter what biz you are in, you can get great ideas anywhere.

But yes, i agree that Laura should not be on this particular site anymore since you are suppossed to be a PC consultant to be on here.

I still kinda feel sorry for the $#!T- kicking she is taking here though.

I do too. I don't think she meant any harm, and if she did then let this be a lesson to us all and read the fine print. This whole thing has blown up into something ridiculous. There's no reason to be catty amongst ourselves. If you question her motives, then question them but stop bashing her character when most of us really have no idea who she really is or what her motives are. I don't know what any of your motives are, but I do believe from what I've read here that if anybody else would've offered this service to you, most of you would be all over it and thanking the person for being so nice. This is turned into something so juvenile!

I haven't said anything on this thread yet, and I'm not going to take sides. I just want to point out that the people who are "bashing" (not my word) on Laura seem to be trying to point out some stuff that newbies wouldn't see. I'm not saying anything against what Laura has offered because frankly I don't have the time to get in the middle of this. Those of us who have been on this board for a while tend to want to "mother" (for lack of a better word) those who are new because we have experience....just a thought for those of you who see "bashing" going on.

chefmeg said:

Meg I was not asked to resign. I was terminated 2 weeks after my resignation.

Veevahchef said:
Probably still on for the networking and no matter what biz you are in, you can get great ideas anywhere.

But yes, i agree that Laura should not be on this particular site anymore since you are suppossed to be a PC consultant to be on here.

Its for PC consultants, but anyone can post here. I paid my membership dues to be a member. Prospective consultants post on here all the time.

I am on here because I have friends here. I get ideas for my own business and training, and I am able to give back ideas as well.

chefruthie said:
This is from a thread about Park Lane Jewelery on 03/05/08

I have read many threads for the past several months that have had to do with the situation of Laura "prospecting" here on Chef Success. The above quote is blatant prospecting but in such a subtle way that many don't see it as that. This thread is the same way. I've never responded to any of the posts concerning Laura or Tom but I am glad that this is FINALLY out in the open. Pampered Chef is an ethical company and it does expect the consultants to be also. I appreciate that.
Thats rude to not include the next sentence in "bold" letters. My point was that sometimes no matter what company someone is with, the business is not right for some folks.
Even the sentences I said BEFORE the bolded statement, said that I had NO problems getting bookings and recruits in Pampered Chef.

Take the whole post in context as a whole. I can make up anything by just selecting a few words from what you post.... but it doesnt mean thats what you were saying. Good grief. Stop trying to nail me to the wall on this message board and in PM's folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pampered Laura said:
Meg I was not asked to resign. I was terminated 2 weeks after my resignation.

see Laura, this is the thing I wonder...as a Director myself, I know that I can resign my Directorship at anytime, for whatever reasons. However, my understanding was that after you resigned your Directorship, you were terminated as a consultant. That is where I have problems with you acting blameless....PC does not just willy-nilly terminate people..as a matter of fdact, I have only heard of it twice in my almost 8 years...you & Tom.

Notice to all inactive consultants, those who are taking a "break", or have never signed on the dotted line and of course those who still have cheffer friends here [ we don't want your kind here....p@ss off...]

Sounds real nice doesn't it folks!!! VERY VERY Rude!!

Can we just grow up. I find this heartbreaking, I thought this was a community of caring friendly people.:( Hhhmmmm....

<h2>1. What is the service you are talking about?</h2><p>The service I am talking about is a card-sending service called "SendOutCards".</p><h2>2. How does this service help your business?</h2><p>This service helps my business by allowing me to easily and affordably send personalized cards to my downline, hosts, preferred customers, and leads. This personal touch has resulted in more guests at parties, referrals, and increased brand recognition.</p><h2>3. How much does the service cost?</h2><p>The service has different pricing plans, but I signed up for about $10 a month, which includes 10 cards. I later upgraded to a plan that better suited my needs. There are other plans available for those who want to send more cards.</p><h2>4. Can you send me a sample of the service?</h2><p>Yes, I would be happy to send you a sample of the service. I have free points from the company that I can use to send cards, so there is no cost to you. Simply email me with your name, phone number, birthday, and mailing address and I will send you a card.</p><h2>5. Is there any obligation or cost for trying out the service?</h2><p>No, there is no obligation or cost for trying out the service. I simply want to share something that has helped my business with others, and I believe it can benefit yours as well.</p>

1. What is the service you are talking about?

The service I am talking about is a card-sending service called "SendOutCards".

2. How does this service help your business?

This service helps my business by allowing me to easily and affordably send personalized cards to my downline, hosts, preferred customers, and leads. This personal touch has resulted in more guests at parties, referrals, and increased brand recognition.

3. How much does the service cost?

The service has different pricing plans, but I signed up for about $10 a month, which includes 10 cards. I later upgraded to a plan that better suited my needs. There are other plans available for those who want to send more cards.

4. Can you send me a sample of the service?

Yes, I would be happy to send you a sample of the service. I have free points from the company that I can use to send cards, so there is no cost to you. Simply email me with your name, phone number, birthday, and mailing address and I will send you a card.

5. Is there any obligation or cost for trying out the service?

No, there is no obligation or cost for trying out the service. I simply want to share something that has helped my business with others, and I believe it can benefit yours as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pchefking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • nay62