• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Registry Sales Show Up? Upon Shipping?

In summary, registry sales will appear on your account after the order has been shipped and delivered, usually within 3-5 business days. You can track these sales by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your orders. These sales will also count towards your host rewards as long as they are shipped and delivered during the qualifying party period, but cannot be combined with other party orders. It may take up to 24 hours for the sales to be credited to your account, and changes cannot be made to the order once it has been processed.
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. The subject titles here sometimes aren't very descriptive and I don't have time to look through every one.

I recently set up my first wedding registry for my niece. I can see that my sister purchased the 3 items she told me she would (probably yesterday evening).

I'm assuming that the sales show up when the items are ready to ship and her card is charged?
And at that point, they will send me an email stating that an order has been placed and the sales then show up on Consultant Connection?
That's what my logic tells me, but being my first time, I'm a little paranoid that the sales won't be credited to me.

THANK YOU!!

If she bought them off the registry (and you say you can see this) the will show up on your tracker just as you guessed ...once the sale goes through. Shows submitted don't show up right away either.

Yes, your logic is correct. The sales will show up on Consultant Connection once the items are ready to ship and your sister's card is charged. You will also receive an email notification that an order has been placed. As long as your niece used your consultant ID when setting up the registry, the sales will be credited to you. If you have any concerns, you can always reach out to your upline or the customer service team for clarification.

1. When will my registry sales show up on my account?

Registry sales will show up on your account once the order has been shipped and delivered to the recipient. This typically takes 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.

2. Can I track my registry sales?

Yes, you can track your registry sales by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your orders, including when they have shipped and been delivered.

3. Will my registry sales count towards my host rewards?

Yes, registry sales will count towards your host rewards as long as they are shipped and delivered within the qualifying party period. However, please note that registry sales cannot be combined with any other party orders for the purpose of host rewards.

4. How long will it take for my registry sales to be credited to my account?

Once the order has been shipped and delivered, it may take up to 24 hours for the registry sales to be credited to your account. If you do not see the sales reflected after this time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my registry after the sales have been processed?

Unfortunately, once the registry sales have been processed, changes cannot be made to the order. We suggest contacting the recipient to see if they would like to exchange the item for a different product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies