• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Registry Opportunities for New PC Consultant

In summary, as a new consultant with a few catalog shows ending soon and a Women's Show coming up, you are interested in promoting the Bridal Registry but have not yet met the sales requirement. You can still mention it at the show and offer to sign people up once you reach your sales goal. You can also help your friends register by having them create a wishlist and purchasing the items for them later. It is recommended to focus on current shows and continue sharing the products and benefits of Pampered Chef.
momnixon
Hey all... I'm a total newb, about 10 days into my PC career. :blushing: I may be posting this in the wrong place... if so, Sorry!!!

I just signed up and have two catalog shows ending around Sept. 15th. I have a slot at our local Women's Show on Sept. 12th. I know the Bridal Registry would be an AWESOME thing to mention at this show and I'd really like to offer it, but won't have my $1250 in sales yet... :(

Is there any way I can get access to the Bridal Registry stuff before then so I can sign-up people from the show? I also have 2 friends that want to register through me, but can't yet. What can I do???

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sure, give them the info. You can get other orders to get toward your 1250. They can go check it out on PC.com OR give them your director's website so they can go take a look, but explicitly tell them to please wait until your website is setup.Have you done a mystery host open house?

I'm planning my open house for October. I'm starting a fundraiser for an organization I'm involved with and want to save up my contacts for that. :) Do you think I should go ahead and just pay to get my website? If I then sell $1250 do I still get 90 days free? ???

momnixon said:
Do you think I should go ahead and just pay to get my website? If I then sell $1250 do I still get 90 days free? ???

Yes, and yes.

Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pampered Chef! Don't worry, you're in the right place and we're happy to help you out. Unfortunately, the Bridal Registry option is only available to consultants who have reached $1250 in sales. However, there are a few things you can do in the meantime. You can still mention the Bridal Registry at the Women's Show and let people know that they can sign up for it once you reach your sales goal. You can also offer to take their information and sign them up once you're eligible. As for your friends, you can still help them register by having them create a wishlist on the Pampered Chef website and then purchasing the items for them once you have reached your sales goal. This way, they can still get the products they want and you can still earn credit towards your sales goal. In the meantime, focus on your current catalog shows and continue to share the amazing products and benefits of Pampered Chef. You'll reach your sales goal in no time! Best of luck and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I set up a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a bridal registry with Pampered Chef, you can either create an online registry on our website or visit one of our in-store locations. Simply follow the instructions to create an account and start adding items to your registry.

2. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log into your account and make the necessary changes. You can also visit an in-store location to make any updates to your registry.

3. Is there a fee to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. It is a complimentary service we offer to our customers.

4. Can I have multiple bridal registries with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create multiple registries for different events such as a bridal shower or wedding. Simply create a new registry for each event and add the desired items to each registry.

5. How do I share my bridal registry with others?

Once you have created your registry, you can share it with others by simply providing them with the link to your registry. You can also share it on social media or include it in your wedding invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna